Agrium Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 12, 2017

2.9

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agrium (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Initial interview with HR then interview with the department that will hire you, then an interview with the team lead who will hire you. If you are from out of town they will fly you in for face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Agrium? What value can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Practical questions in job interview
    Interview by HR then the group lead
    It was thorough enough. Nothing out of the ordinary.
    It was concise. The process made sense. The questions were practical to the role you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the company?   1 Answer

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Saskatchewan, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agrium (Fort Saskatchewan, AB (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by five people. they were very friendly. the interview lasted about an hour. they asked questions and gave me the chance to ask questions. they interviewed three other people that day for the position. never did get a call back but a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What is a fault you have?
      What would you do if you do if you couldn't get along with a co worker?
      Answer Question

Co-Op Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Agrium (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial impromptu phone interview with HR lead to an invite for an in person interview with hiring manager. Was offered the job the next day. HR's hiring process was more stressful since the background check requires at least 3 references and takes 2+ weeks to be processed by some third party company. Did not expect a drug test but they planned for me to visit some wholesale locations (safety policy I assume).

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Agrium? What attracts you to the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. The hourly wage offered exceeded expectation.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Agrium in April 2015.

Interview

Two interviews. One with the recruiter and the hiring manager. They had a template they were filling out during the interview so it was hard to make eye contact. Second interview was just with the hiring manager, this one was better because we had a real conversation. The second interview was more than a month after the first interview so I actually thought I was out of the running after 3 weeks with no news.

Interview Questions

• The questions were typical behavioral descriptive interview questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Agrium.

Interview

The first Interview was phone interview by HR, asked some basic question based on my resume. The second one was Panel interview by hiring managers from IT department. The interview was 1+ hour, asked both technical questions and Behavior Description questions. All the questions are based on my personal experience and the requirements on job posting. So..... no need to share the details

Co-Op Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Agrium.

Interview

First interview with HR rep. Ask basic questions like why do you want to work at agrium and why this position.
    If you are enrolled in co-op at your school. fairly easy.
    Then second interview scheduled with the manager over phone. It was a bit tricky. Mine lasted 30 mins. Main questions were, how did you resolve an issue with an employee at wor place? where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Why agrium? why ERP? Any experience with Sharepoint.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is essential to succeed in this role?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agrium in February 2014.

Interview

Interview process was via a recruiter. Questions were both behavioral and technical, they wanted someone with with a particular service management application to do CMD. Did not have the hands-on so I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know if I had support team that could help with the application if required.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Agrium (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

General behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• nothing as such... what kind of boss you like to work with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agrium (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

- Telephone screening interview by HR (very personable recruiter was a pleasure to talk with) followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager and an HR representative

Interview Questions

• - Nothing really unexpected; standard behavioural questions related to competencies outlined in the job posting   Answer Question