Aiken County School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 17, 2016

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aiken County School District

Librarian Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aiken County School District.

Interview

I met with two administrators. They took turn asking questions which were prepared beforehand. The interview lasted less than 30 minutes. I also asked a few questions which i had prepared beforehad as well. There was also a brief tour of the school

Interview Questions

• I can't remember the exact questions but they were ones that I found online and had practiced in advance. No surprises.   Answer Question

School Psychologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aiken County School District in April 2016.

Interview

Smooth process, lasted around 30-45 minutes. I had to do a presentation at the interview. Prior to the interview an email was sent with three interview questions you are to answer within your presentation. Fairly simple, no pressure. Interview included special Ed director and two other schools psychs. Heard back from them after two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Asked typical questions: how do you identify SLD? Differences between 504 plan & IEP for child with ADHD.   Answer Question

Business Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aiken County School District (Augusta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted in the office of the Assistant Principal. I was asked basic experience and situational questions. I explained that the school I previously taught at was more than 90% Spanish Heritage. These students were at different levels of achievement of learning to read, write and speak English. Some students did not read, write, or speak any English.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with children in an education setting?   1 Answer

Assistant Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aiken County School District (Aiken, SC) in June 2014.

Interview

Panel of interviewers included academic officer and principals. Academic officer asked questions while principal took notes. Essay writing for thirty minutes after interview. Conversation type interview. Principals did not ask questions or interacts with interviewee at all other than introductions.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aiken County School District (Aiken, SC) in July 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with one person for about a half hour, answering questions related to my experience, education, and plans for my future classroom. Answered hypothetical questions related to the type of classroom I would be in.

Teacher Interview

Interview

Make sure you have all your paperwork in order, references, work history, and transcripts. The interview process and questions depends on which principal you are interviewing with. Most interviews are fairly easy and don't ask difficult questions. They are just trying to get a sense of your personality.

Interview Questions

• Principal asked me if I knew all the special education laws   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation on salary