AimLoan.com Loan Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AimLoan.com Loan Processor Interview Questions

1.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very quick which was great as I was trying to find a new job as soon as possible. I applied online and submitted my resume and cover letter and received an email the very next day on dates and times that were available for me to come in for testing, their schedule was very convenient for me to come in during lunch, after work, or on the weekend. We did testing on typing, math, spelling and grammar, finding errors, and wrote a brief outline of why AimLoan should hire us. At the end, we met the Vice President/Operations Manager who reviewed our tests and did a quick overview of our resume. During the interview I got to meet the President of the company and he went over the different departments of the company and their roles, how long to expect to train through each tier, and pay scale.

Interview Questions

AimLoan.com Response

Oct 12, 2016 – President

Other Interview Reviews for AimLoan.com

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume through Indeed, got an email back the next day and a week after that i got an interview. Super easy and fast.It was the easiest interview i have ever had. I always get really nervous, but this time It was easy and it felt more like just friendly conversation.

Interview Questions

• discuss your previous work related to the position   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA).

Interview

After applying online I received an email the next day to come in for a pre-employment test. The following week I received a call to come in for a second interview with Vince and Jill. The interview was really laid back and more conversational than interviews I've had in the past. Vince and Jill were great and they made me feel really comfortable. After the interview they went over what the position would consist of including: pay structure/benefits,
    responsibilities, and opportunities to grow within the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at AimLoan?

Why are you leaving your current position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I emailed in my resume for the open position, a day later I received an email to come in for testing with several dates available. After 2 days I've received an call to come in for a interview. The interview was very simple as I already have experience with the mortgage industry. I was then explained the position and the comp plan

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Initially there is a test and then you are invited for a face to face interview. The face to face was completely unprofessional and they asked me about my family and my kids. As a former hiring manager the questions they ask are borderline illegal.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was very easy because they make it more like a conversation rather than asking a question and then having to respond. I really liked that about my interview.

Interview Questions

AimLoan.com Response

Sep 18, 2017 – President

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience.

Loan Processor Interview

Interview

I applied online and received an email shortly after with testing times and dates. Went in for a few different tests (math, comprehension, etc.). Came in for a face to face interview with the vice president who disucss core values of the company. Right after the interview I was asked to go down the street (not even 5 minutes away) to take a drug test (hair and urine), passed the drug test and got the job.

Interview Questions

• There was not too many difficult or unexpected questions, be prepared to discuss the core values of the company and what they mean to you on a personal level.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied online and was invited to take a written test/evaluation covering math, language skill, and logic. A few days later I was contacted again to come in for an interview. I interviewed with two department heads and was presented the choice of two jobs (loan processing or loan consultant) and asked which I felt I would prefer. I chose processing and was able to start within the next couple weeks.

Interview Questions

• I was not expected to have to choose between two openings. While the two positions were described in a decent amount of detail, I was not told the potential career paths/advancement opportunitis that each held and found out later that they are very different. I'm not sure I would have chosen the different position, but it would have been nice to have that aspect explained better.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Interview

I interviewed with the president Vince and it was a very casual and easy. Majority of the batch of loan processors who was hired the same time as me had interviewed with the Loan Processing manager Jill.

Apr 18, 2016 – President

Thank you for taking the time to post your interview experience. We look forward to you starting a career with AimLoan.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was more casual than I expected- it was more of a conversation. It took place the day after passing the test. It was light and more about getting to know the candidates. The president is also part of the interview process and he was very warm and friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a