Aimco Apartment Homes Community Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aimco Apartment Homes Community Manager Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aimco Apartment Homes (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Very long process, they like to waste alot of a persons time, interview process took 4 weeks and not one offer and they still have not filled the position. They said they have not had a stable management team on the property since 2003, hmmm wonder why.

Interview Questions

• none, maily talked about themselves interview was 20 mins long.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aimco Apartment Homes

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aimco Apartment Homes (Denver, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call from the talent advisor after submitting an application for employment on the Aimco website. After phone interview a in person interview was scheduled for the next day with the regional manager. I received a call a couple hours later to set up a video conference interview with the VP for the following day. The day of the video conference I received a call after that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a team?   Answer Question
    • Was there a time when you received a review for something that needed improvement? If so what was it?   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aimco Apartment Homes in April 2015.

Interview

Panel type of interview. Interviewed with RVP & RM. They were both very nice and personable. Asked me questions regarding previous difficult and positive experiences. Told me a lot about Aimco and where they have been and the goals that they have in place. They are constantly growing. One thing that stood out to me is the growth opportunity available for current employees. 2 thirds of promotions are internal.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aimco Apartment Homes (Denver, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

I had a fantastic interview with a Regional Manager that was on site one of the properties and we talked for 1.5 hours.. everything from industry experience to the portfolio at hand and even personal attributes. After that interview... I knew I just developed a fantastic relationship!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aimco Apartment Homes (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Great interview process one on one in a very professional setting with questions relative to only your position and your capability to do your job while driving innovation and change on all levels. Quick response and follow up from HR.

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aimco Apartment Homes.

Interview

Recruiters are amazing. They will get you very excited for new ventures and seem very adept. Positive outlook, fair negotiations and very comfortable. Though the interview itself was very optimistic, after accepting the position the sheep quickly became a wolf. The position was not as described and was very dishonest through my employment.