Aimco Apartment Homes Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aimco Apartment Homes Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Aimco Apartment Homes

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aimco Apartment Homes (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

First phone interview for about 30 minutes, mostly background questions. Then in person interview with finance director and finance VP, background and behavioral questions. Then a 30 min Excel test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aimco Apartment Homes

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Aimco Apartment Homes (Denver, CO) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone screen and then I was subsequently brought in for an in-person interview with the Director of Finance and two other analysts the next week. The interview went well, in my opinion, as I had a good rapport with the Director and passed the excel test that he told me I did well on. However, I was told I would hear their decision within a week. After sending two emails over the course of the next couple weeks and then trying to call the HR contact, I didn't hear back until 4 weeks after the final interview saying I was "still in the mix" and they would know "next steps by late next week." It wasn't until exactly 6 weeks after the interview and emailing the HR contact with another offer in hand that he told me I should take the other offer because they had decided to go with someone with more experience. Waiting for that long wasn't what caused my negative experience with Aimco but it was the fact that over 6 weeks, I sent 5-6 emails and left 2 voicemails and wasn't emailed back until the 4th week. I find the lack of communication by the HR contact very unprofessional and the other interview reviews that speak of this company stringing you along are very true. In my opinion, if you are going to reject a candidate, and they have interviewed in person, then that candidate deserves the respect of hearing back from the HR contact once a decision is made. I just believe it was unprofessional overall.

Interview Questions

• Excel test where you needed to do basic VLOOKUPs and other basic Excel functions.   Answer Question