Aimco Apartment Homes Human Resources Generalist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Aimco Apartment Homes Human Resources Generalist Interview Questions

Interviews at Aimco Apartment Homes

1 Interview Review

4.0

Featured Interview

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aimco Apartment Homes (Denver, CO) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online for the open position. I was called by the Corporate Recruiter and we had a long phone discussion (over 45 minutes). We talked about the role, the duties, the company as a whole, what my previous experience was, what I was looking for in a new job, and how much money I was looking to make.

I was brought in for an interview and first interviewed with the recruiter. After that was over, I was next sent to a Director to interview. We interviewed for over an hour. After that, I was sent to interview with a VP, who I also interviewed with for a length of time - probably 30 minutes. All of the questions were similar, but there were different ones as well. They seemed like they were really trying to get to know me and wanted to know what my long-term career goals were. They had me give lots of scenarios, about how I had handled past situations. They wanted to know about stressful situations, challenging situations, situations where I had collaborated, situations where I had gone above and beyond, etc. They went into detail about my current and former positions, including wanting details about why I left my previous jobs. They let me know that I would need to provide references. Overall, the interview process was EXTREMELY thorough. I left knowing a lot about Aimco, a lot about the team, about the role, and about what a day-in-the-life of the position would look like. I was there interviewing for close to 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to collaborate with a team where not everyone agreed on what to do.   1 Answer