Aimco Apartment Homes Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aimco Apartment Homes Service Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aimco Apartment Homes (Miami, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

Professional but relaxed interview process, some standardized questions but also some good open ended dialogue to allow both interviewer and interviewee to actually get to know each other. Very pleasant deamanor from both interviewers, which generally continued after being hired, although I left the company because I find them to be uncommitted to customer service (despite the very vocal lip service they pay to this cause), cheap beyond the point of frugality, and generally dismissive of any independent ideas on how to improve properties. Most people were very pleasant to work with however. The low rating on the interview process is because of the complete lies about being committed to customer service and innaccurately describing the level of support provided to allow employees to do their jobs.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about what your biggest strength and weaknesses are, some specific questions about how you'd diagnose a faulty appliance etc...   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me an offer, I looked it up and found it to be very reasonable, and I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Aimco Apartment Homes

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aimco Apartment Homes (Boston, MA) in August 2008.

Interview

They called me for a job, had a short phone interview, had an in person interview with Property Manager, Regional Property Manager, Regional Director of HR and Area Vice President.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Drawn out and complicated.

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aimco Apartment Homes in January 2008.

Interview

It was easy once they returned my request for an inteview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not open to negotiating when I refused initial offer.