Air Canada CSSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Air Canada CSSA Interview Questions

2.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Challenging, yet fun and exciting. I first had a random phone interview, then a language assessment over the phone, and then a face to face. I got a call with an offer 3 days after the face to face.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me a difficult customer in the past and how you approached the situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Air Canada

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I did a phone interview and spoke about my experience and skills, then a language interview for English and French over the phone, then an in person interview with a human resources employee and then with a customer service manager. Then a HR employee phoned me to give me my offer! The interview process was very straightforward, and they asked questions that were really pertinent to the job without any generic questions. It was a really nice interview process.

Interview Questions

• Very broad questions on your background in customer service to let you explain and talk about your experience. No trick questions or the dreaded "strengths and weaknesses" question. The HR person interviewing me was very nice, was interested in my experience and a very good interviewer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one! You have to agree to the conditions they offer with the job (amazing benefits, but working overnights if necessary and holidays if needed).

CSSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

The hiring process took about 2 weeks. It is the headquarter who does the recruitment. very basic questions, but somtimes it can be quite competitive. It really depends on the vacancies. I was lucky to get hired.

Interview Questions

• Who would you react if a customer is not satisfied with the seat   Answer Question

CSSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

2 stages of interviews: phone and face to face. Phone interviewew confirms all the job requirements and further verify your qualifications listed on the resume followed by one or two simple questions and immediately you will be advised whether you will get second interview. In 2 weeks or so will come the face to face interview, there two interviews will ask many behavioral questions including a scenario dealing with difficult customer. Another one week or two they will call to offer if you're hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell us an incident when you demonstrate your problem solving skills.   Answer Question
    • Tell us an incident when you have conflict with your manage and how you resolve such conflict.   Answer Question

CSSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied in September 2015 and was fully interviewed and tested; Received a job offer within 1 week. The entire process went quite quickly and easier if you are bi-lingual (Eng/Fr)

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like why choose Air Canada, role playing, what would you do if ...   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiations. They went over salaries, benefits, shift work description, the training process and duration. Basic stuff

CSSA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada.

Interview

So far in the process I have had the first phone interview, completed the online pre screening evaluation and done the bilingual assessment on the phone where I was told that it went very very well. I completed these steps last week but have not heard anything back yet about the next step.

Interview Questions

• I was asked simple questions in the bilingual portion. They did half in English and half in French. Things like what did you study in school, where do you work or where did you work, and what are your hobbies. It's basically a conversation so that they can see how fluent you are I. The language.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I had 25 minutes interview on the phone. I was given all the information about the job description. And ask about why I apply for that position? Where did I work before that is related to this position.
    Waiting for the language part of the interview.

CSSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Quick, efficient and professional; the two phone interviews were very efficient, the two face interviews were performed by very skilled and professional individuals who were interested, cheerful and very polite and considerate. Thumbs up for Air Canada to get some quality people with real people skills to conduct such a critical step that paints a lasting impression with future employees.

Interview Questions

• The usual fare: contextual questions about past experiences, open-ended questions about yourself or 'how would-you's'   1 Answer

CSSA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada.

Interview

Quick response time to each phone interview then went for in person and had to wait a while but easy laid back interview. Pretty well just questions about how you handle certain situations then a little scenario to play out with the interviewer

Got different job

CSSA Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online got a phone call on October 22 asked normal questions then she said someone from HR will interview for language test on Friday. It was simple questions about 15 minutes. He said I passed 2 days later got pre selected evaluation test. There were 135 questions and you have one hour( math, numbers, luggage tag, geography, reading, services )
    Benn told I will have to wait for a week to know results!!
    It was very pleasant experience :)