Air Canada Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 23, 2017

2.8

412 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CSSA Temp Part Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Canada in November 2017.

Interview

Applied Oct 27 online and got a call on Nov 1 to schedule phone interview. Phone interview on Nov 2 last about 25 mins. In the end I asked what is shift like she said depends ...Could be 3 days 8 hr shift then 4 days off or 5 days 2 hours then a day off. Really no answer for it but basically gotta be able to work 247 . Schedule is made two weeks ahead.
    She then scheduled me for language test tomorrow. Training will be four full days started Dec 7 and position ends in Jan 11.

I said what if Mon and Friday morning I won't be available? Can they not schedule me in those hours? She then put me on hold for 5 mins. When she is back she said then she can't continue because the job has to be available 247. I told her I will definitely figure it out then we remained the language tests.

Will have more information once I proceed. Here are some questions she asked during phone interview. Very friendly lady by the way.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Interview

Just had the interview f2f and group interview yesterday. F2f was roughly 30 minutes long and then did a group interview. They didn’t ask or mention medical. Was put in another room after group interview and was asked which bAse we would prefer to work at and in which language we want our training to be in then we were told they would let us know 1 to 2 weeeks their decision. I am not sure if this is a way to say no we are not hiring you?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want yo be a flight attendant   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Basic interview process:
    -Didn't do the video, they called me a month after I applied and I had a phone interview.
    -Then language tests
    Got invited to face to face interview and got to the group interview.
    Nobody in my group got the medical the same day. They told us that we would know in the following 1-2 weeks. Is anyone else in this situation? Does this mean all the medicals are booked or that were all rejected?

Interview Questions

• Situation where you anticipated a problem and what did you do to prevent it?
      Situation where you had a problem at work and what did you do?
      Situation where your work wasn't good and what did you do?
      Situation where you had to work with someone new at work and what did you do?   31 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

VIDEO INTERVIEW they have sent me a link to click on , there's some 10 regular questions then 5 scenarios which they will ask about a situation with a passenger and how you'll solve it

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for air canada?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Air Canada in November 2017.

Interview

Hello, I actually applied on Mar.23rd and got an automatic email that I need to do video interview. I did my video interview on 26th, language test on 29th, and online personality etc. test on Apr. 10th. Then I got a call a few weeks later that the upcoming training got cancelled and they would notify me if they start hiring again.

I got an email on Oct.18th that the position is available again and if I'm still interested, I can reapply for it. So I updated my resume since I moved in summer and waited for a call or an email. While I was waiting, I checked 'indeed forum' and found out that those who passed all processes before f2f interview, got 3 tasks on Taleo website. I checked to see if I got them and they were there but they were overdue. That made me quite upset because I got an email on 18th and I updated my resume on 20th, and those "3 tasks" were due on 19th. With a small hope, I just waited and I finally got an invitation for f2f interview yesterday.
    Now I am here, reading helpful comments, hoping to get some ideas about what kind of Qs I will be asked! I have my interview on Nov.8th! Any advice? :)

Interview Questions

• How do you normally respond if you don't know the answer?   3 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then an over-the-phone linguistics test, and no I'm going to have a face to face interview. So far I've had a positive experience overall, but it took a week to hear back from HR after the linguistics test.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a conflict with coworker   2 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with Air Canada in April 2017.
    I did 3 language assessment over the phone and one phone interview. Later I received a call that my fill is being put on hold and if a position comes out again I can re-apply.
    Got a email end of October to come in for F2F interview. Did my interview in Richmond, BC.
    First was one on one F2F interview, yes or no questions and than some detailed question.
    Was transffred in another room where me and some other applicant were able to speak with a flight attendent and learn about personal experiance.
    Next step was group interview. Following that I was told that I am being sent for Medical Exam.
    I just did my Medical exam on Nov 11, 2017. Now waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you provided an exceptionnal customer service?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for air canada and got a call back a week after? did my phone interview which was very easy and language test and now going for face to face interview.

Application

Interview

I received an e-mail about a recorded interview almost immediately and completed it a few days later. I got a call from Talent Acquisition the day after applying but missed the call. I returned the call but ended up leaving a message. Now waiting.
    Did anyone else apply from away? Do you have to get to Toronto/Calgary/Vancouver on your own for the face to face interview?

Interview Questions

• A passenger is upset because they can't find space in the overhead compartment for their carry-on bag. What do you do?   Answer Question

Station Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

Telephone screen/Interview followed by an in-person interview a few days later. After in-person have to take online behavioral tests (at home) and return for a medical a few days after.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you identified and resolved a safety issue in the workplace.   Answer Question