Air Canada Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

2.9

63 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer's Sales and Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Two days after applying online I received a phone call. I was interviewed in French and English. Then a few days later I received another call to test my language skills.

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Very fluid and thorough. I was called right away to schedule a telephone interview, then I had the telephone interview the next day, then I got the inperson interview in Montreal a few weeks later which was a process of multiple stages including a group interview. Then I was invited to do a medical exam and just finished it. I have been offered the position, and assigned to my training. They are flying me to Montreal to train, all expenses paid with a paid salary. Training is serious & over 2 months. Passing training confirms the job. Passing required over 90% test scores.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important qualities or roles for a Flight Attendant , situational questions to assess behavioural response etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

I started by applying online, then had a very brief phone interview, then got scheduled for the recruitment day, where we were around 30 people, it lasted about 2hrs, from individual interview to group interview. The process is different for everyone, as there was people there who had already been interviewed in person prior to this day.

Interview Questions

• Asking for examples of work related situation with diffucult customers, ect   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

First they verify that the documents they had previously asked you to fill out are complete. If so..

Then they procede to a one-on-one job interview which lasts roughly 30 mins. A lot of the questions refer to specific past profesional situations. For example: describe a time when you had to convince someone, etc.

Then they put you in room with three other candidates and two Air Canada reps. You are collectively asked to read a sheet of paper which describes a number of different situations occuring on a fictional flight then ask how you all would deal with them. Reps observe and take notes yet say nothing nothing during this process. Hard to say what they are looking for, exactly but it surely has something to do with teamwork potential.

Then they bring you to another room where they ask your posting preferences and in which language you would like to do your training in. Sometmes they can also make a appointment for the medical test.

Interview Questions

• Every question they asked me can be found on this site.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

The interview was initially conducted by telephone communication. Following the telephone conversation, I received a call asking for a face to face interview and an email was sent to that effect. The physical interview took place a week post email confirmation. Once I arrived to the headquarters I was directed to a room with a panel of employees, four members of the team to be exact. Each one of the employees took turns in asking their questions and finally I was given the opportunity to ask my questions and concerns as well. The interview lasted approximately forty minutes. In regards to the decision, an email was sent to my attention exactly two weeks after my face-to-face interview explaining how they were moving forward with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• What is the most creative situtation you had to deal with a client?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews:
    1) General Interview
    2) Language test interview

After passing that there is a online test about your skills
    1) numerical skills
    2) vocabulary skills

Then there was the in person interview. It was in a banquet hall full of tables where other interviews were being held at once. The interviewer was very cold, uninterested, and did not make eye contact. She kept looking around the room which was very disrespectful. I was unlucky to have this person interview me as the other interviewers were very enthusiastic and warm.

Interview Questions

• The questions were situational customer service questions based on previous experiences. Be prepared to talk about all kinds of situations, good and bad with customers and team members. I ran out of answers so I would suggest preparing for this in advance.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was one of the lucky ones whose interview process took a bit over a month. I applied online Jan 17, 2017, the next week I had the phone interview and linguistic test. The week after I had to do their online aptitude tests. The same week I got the call for the in-person interview.

The F2F has quite a few steps, non of which you're sure about aside from the initial 1 on 1. If you pass the one on one, you're moved on to the group scenario with 3 others. We passed and were asked on the spot to schedule our medicals.

I had my medical the next day and received my offer by phone and then online four days later.

I really enjoyed the process, it was professional at every level and everyone I dealt with was friendly and considerate.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Flight Attendant with Air Canada?   2 Answers

Demand Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online after their campus visit. The person interviewing was very nice but always taking notes, even for the smallest details. I think it's a very inefficient way for the HR to conduct an interview.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Air Canada got back to me 1 week after I applied online to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of an HR member asking me a few basic questions like what was my salary expectations, and when would I be able to start.

2 weeks after the phone interview, I got a call from Air Canada HR to schedule a face-to-face meeting at their offices. The face-to-face meeting took place 2 days later, on a Thursday. The HR lady as well as the 2 managers were present and they asked me questions about me, my experience, my skillset, etc. They were very friendly; We joked around and they made me feel at ease.

The following Tuesday, I got a call from HR again saying that they wanted to proceed with my application! After some negotiation concerning the salary and the start date, I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• In your opinion, what's the top 3 technologies that will emerge or stand out even more in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Customer Sales and Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and 3 days later got a call. I had a phone interview the next day to test my language proficiencies. I also had to do three online assessments testing behaviour, learning abilities and how well I would manage my emotions. The following day I had a face to face interview and waited about 5 days for an answer. I ended up getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for air Canada?
      Describe a situation where you where in conflict with a supervisor or manager? where a client was angry and how you handled it? where you went above and beyond your job description to help a client?   Answer Question