Air Canada Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 7, 2017

2.8

130 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Call Centre Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First Phone interview, then 2 language tests. Phone interview was casual, half yes or no questions, half situation question. Language tests, on the other hand are more serious to me, both interviewers asked more situation questions based on your previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• Give me one example when you were dealing with an angry customer   Answer Question

Station Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

The process moved pretty quickly. First, they'll call you for a phone interview and ask basic questions (regarding your resume, why you want to work at Air Canada). Once you're successful, they'll ask you to come in for a one-on-one interview. Before you go in for the interview, you have to complete an online personality quiz and sign a few forms that you must bring with you to your interview. Remember to take all your forms otherwise they will not proceed with the interview. At the interview, the questions are very similar. You then have to complete a medical (hearing, sight, blood pressure, urine sample) and then you'll be called if you're successful. Within 20 hours of receiving a phone interview, I was offered a position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, took a few weeks. One day recevied a phone call for interview and at the end of interview was told the process take 2-3 weeks. Now still waiting for next step but not really expect anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online in April and received a call in May for a quick phone interview which lasted about 10 minutes. Make sure you know what the job is about as they will ask about it. Nothing major, just basic questions. At the end interviewer scheduled me for the face-to-face interview. Also had to do an online personality test which was easy. Before going to the interview make sure you print the documents which they email you and bring your ID and photocopies of it as well.
    When I arrived for the face-to-face interview there were two people with me but some arrived later. It was basic yes or questions first then I was asked 4 or 5 behavioral type questions. Interview lasted about 15 minutes and I was asked to wait outside. My name was called and I was taken to a room where I was explained the job in details. Then they scheduled me for the medical next week.
    I still have to do my medical. So dont know what happens next!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you removed a health or safety hazard from your job.   Answer Question
    • What mistake you made on your job and how you solved it?   Answer Question
    • How did you deal with a conflict with a coworker at your job?   Answer Question

Station Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

telephone interview - face to face interview which lasted like 5 minutes - then go for a medical - which was pretty thorough. ECG Blood Pressure Flexibility Hearing Eyesight

Interview Questions

• How many sick days do you think is appropriate for an employee to take?   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? In the medical it was determined I have high blood pressure and I have to get my Doctor to sign a note to say I am okay.

Will that eliminate me from being hired?   1 Answer

Customer Sales and Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process is pretty long. They call you and do a phone interview, and then they do a language interview on the phone which is scheduled at a later date. The interview itself is very straightforward, they ask you why you want to work for Air Canada, your experiences in customer service, good skills for customer service and then they do a case analysis where they put you in a scenario as a customer service agent and you have to answer questions as if it was a real life scenario. They say you will get a reply within 2 weeks, so i'm still waiting.

Interview Questions

• What skills are required to be a good customer service sales agent?   1 Answer

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

They sent me an email to do the online interview. But they called me to make an appointment for the telephone interview. Before the interview questions, they ask several questions about status and stuff. Apparently, they only hire someone who has PR for full-time position. And, once they noticed I was staying using visa, they finished the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work weekends?   1 Answer

Cabin Cleaner Temporary Fulltime Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Had an interview with Air Canada Toronto Airport and went through the whole process. It took them 5 weeks to let me know I am not hired for the position. They sent me an email, couldn't even call. I found it very impersonal and I feel very down. They also didn't mention why I am not hired after going through with medical testing and everything. I feel hurt and somewhat betrayed as I was basically given the position after going through security clearance and medical testing. Very cold, maybe it happened for a reason as I prefer to work for a company that cares more about employees feelings. I also quit my most recent job because I thought I would begin working for them soon. so I am unemployed and still searching. I haven't been this let down by a company before, very disappointed but also disappointed in myself for trusting and relying on them. I will not try applying again because it wasn't worth the stress of wondering and waiting. Total time from when I applied and to when I received an email letting me know the outcome: 44 days.

Customer Sales and Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Basic skills questions , face to face interview the lady was tired and she let us know for her face , didn't hear anything after that. Waiting for answer . Hope they call me

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Passed online video interview, where you recorded yourself answering individual questions. There were unlimited tries.
    Language proficiency test came after (English and french). It was brief and very casual, less than 5 minutes spend assessing each language. The face-to-face interview question came afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you provided exceptional customer service   Answer Question