Air Evac Lifeteam Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Air Evac Lifeteam Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Air Evac Lifeteam

Pilot Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Evac Lifeteam.

Interview

I applied via their website and waited a week. I found the pilot recruiter on LinkedIn and sent him an email expressing my interest in the position. I received a reply the same day to set up a phone interview the next day. Phone interview was pleasant with just a few basic personal and FAR/AIM questions from the recruiter. He sent my info up to the regional director and 9 days later I was contacted for a next day interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very informal with just the regional director and myself. He had a a list of discussion points but we seemed to cover them at random. We discussed the company quite a bit and some basic "what if i hired you" questions.   1 Answer

Flight Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Evac Lifeteam (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process was laid back. I interviewed in a room at a round table with about 5-6 individuals asking me questions. It instantly felt like family and I was not at all intimidated. I knew I found my nitch when I spent over an hour getting to know this great group of people. However, each base is different and may interview differently. I was blessed with a friendly, helpful, and understanding group who went out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable. Prior to interviewing, must complete written exam, cardiac rhythm exam, and menaced scenario exam. ACLS/TNCC menaced also included in interview.

Interview Questions

• "We have numerous applicants for this position. Why should we pick you."   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Evac Lifeteam (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2011.

Interview

not bad the hiring process was typical of a private company trying to get their feet underneath of them. down to earth people looking for real people to do a real sales job.

Negotiation

not able to negotiate. was ok with what they offered.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Plains, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Air Evac Lifeteam (West Plains, MO) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied with a staffing service, got an interview the next day, the day after they called telling me i got the job, it was all very fast and easy. I was interviewed by 3 people in one room, very laid back and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle conflict, are you a fast learner, do you get along well with others.   Answer Question

Flight Paramedic Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Evac Lifeteam in April 2009.

Interview

Panel interview. Written test and practical test