Air France-KLM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Air France-KLM Interview Questions

Interviews at Air France-KLM

2.9

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air France-KLM.

Interview

must take a test once interviewed.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air France-KLM (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through their website. They sent me an email to complete the assessment test (look up wonderlic questions) on the same day. I didn't get to complete it I honestly thought I already did. So they sent me another email 4 days later for me to complete the test.
    After I completed it, in less than a week they emailed me and invited me for their recruitment session.

There were 11 of us applicants. The session will take the whole day.
    First, you will be completing another assessment test with 50 questions in 12 minutes. We waited for about 30 mins for the results.
    Those who didn't pass went home. And those who passed stayed for the 3:1 interview.
    The committee was very nice and welcoming. They don't ask tricky questions, just the traditional interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your background   Answer Question
    • Why Air France?   Answer Question
    • Can you remember a conflict you had in the past with your coworker?   Answer Question
    • This job require shifts (night shifts, holidays, weekends), are you flexible?   Answer Question
    • If we call these people in your previous company, what would you say about you working in a team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Air France-KLM (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

1. Someone calls you and interviews you on the phone on the spot.

2. You get an email confirming where and what time to show up for your interview. For us, it was at the airport. DO NOT BE LATE. Two contestants lost a job opportunity by not being there on the spot.

3. Come dressed the part. Suits for men and same for women. Women - Hair pulled back, wear closed-toe low heels, no messy buns nor crazy nails. Men - clean shaven and clean colorless fingernails. I had one girl with flats and unruly flowing hair. That's ok for a waitress job but don't make the interviewers' job harder by trying to picture you in an Air France uniform. Dress the part.

4. Google 'customer service/PSA agent' interviews online. It really helped me. Memorize your strengths and weaknesses. Make sure to tweak your weakness into something positive e.g.) My weakness is I pay too much attention to details. They ask things like - Why are you a good fit for this company, what is so special about you that makes them want to hire you, your pay preference (irrelevant coz wages is set; just say that you are aware of what PSA agents make and you are satisfied with it), what kind of background you had (always try to emphasize what you have done in the past that would make you be a great fit for a PSA at Air France), etc.

5. Relax and don't be nervous. You're a bonafide superstar. Say it to yourself everytime you get intimidated.

6. Most importantly - SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!! Otherwise fake it til you make it!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a conflict with a coworker?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There's no negotiation. Wages is set at $12.93/hour

Anonymous Employee in Jf Kennedy Ap, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air France-KLM (Jf Kennedy Ap, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

phone interview, then group, and panel interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

10/hour no getting around it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air France-KLM (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

They were professional, but lacked intelligence

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Air France-KLM (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and after a day I got a call back from an HR rep for a brief screening interview over the phone. The next interview was scheduled right then and there.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult or unexpected. Mostly about your qualifications, "Tell me about a time when you..." and other behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air France-KLM.

Interview

The advertisement was distributed among alumni association members, I emailed the contact person (it was hard to tell whether they were the marketing officer or an HR person). I thought I was going to be interviewed by this individual, but instead I was interviewed by my contact person AND the highest-ranking person in that office. I did not expect the highest-ranking person in that office to be involved in interviewing a mere intern. This came as quite a shock to me (but then again, their office is small and it has only about 20-40 staff that I saw, and it occupies just one floor, so he may have had a lot of time in his hands).

The interview did not go well (but it was mostly my own fault as I don't exactly fit the background required for the internship). However, I think someone more qualified would have handled it much better.

Interview Questions

• Why were you not offered a job from a previous internship?   1 Answer
    • How much to you expect to be remunerated?   1 Answer
    • You do understand that this internship does not guarantee you a job after the end of the period of the internship, right?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air France-KLM.

Interview

Over the phone interview to understand background of the candidates then interview with HR and supervisor. HR will focus on behavioural questions while supervisor will identify if you have skill and fit with the team culture.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince customer to buy your product especially there is no price competitive advantage?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Villepinte, Ile-de-France (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air France-KLM (Villepinte, Ile-de-France (France)).

Interview

Rather standard process with, on day 1: English test, writing skills test, personality test
    On day 2: interview with 2 HR employees (feedback on the personality test and classic questions about my experience).
    After a week or so, I was invited for another interview with a member of the team I would be working in. (~5 people were left at this stage). I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about spending a lot of time working on some projects which may be aborted because of a lack of budget or lack of support from the upper management?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air France-KLM.

Interview

I applied through a website after about a few days the HR contacted me via phone and told me that she will send me an intake form that I should fill in. After I filled in the form I sent it to her and she called me back and told me that she arranged a day to have an interview with me. The interview was held in English. After a week, I had an interview with the General Manager.