Air Georgian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Air Georgian

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Air Georgian

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Georgian in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. June one interview with HR representative and an appropriate manager. Received an email with the offer a couple of days later. Everything was done in a matter of 4 weeks since the date of application until the date of hire.

Interview Questions

• Just the regular questions, say more about yourself, explain a difficult situation and how you resolved it etc.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Georgian (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Met at their headquarters behind the airport, and was interviewed by their Flight Attendant Manager, Julie. She was very friendly and personable. She asked me a few questions, and that was about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Air Georgian?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Air Georgian?   Answer Question
    • What are the main roles of a Flight Attendant?   Answer Question
    • How are you dealing with stressful situations? Can you give an example from your past?   Answer Question
    • On our planes, we only have one flight attendant, are you comfortable with working independantly?   Answer Question
    • Can you explain a time when you had to take initiative in the work place?   Answer Question
    • Can you explain a time when you dealt with a customer complaint, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Are you open to relocating to Toronto?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to fly unrestricted to and from the United States?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions for us?   Answer Question

In Charge Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Georgian (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

There was an invitation over email after my application was reviewed and then I was able to go in for a face-face interview before they were starting their next round of training.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with an irate customer. Site examples in previous work conditions.   1 Answer