Air Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Air

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Air (Washington, DC) in March 2011.

Interview

Too easy for some. Just a phone interview to get in as Intern and many are offered full time positions. Try your luck. Accept short term positions and chances are high to be offered full time positions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to worry about. Be yourself and answer the easy questions.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Campus recruitment

GIS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

First phone interview with recruiter. Second phone interview with hiring manager. Third onsite interview.
    Onsite interview took 4 hours. I was intensively interviewed by 5 people. Hiring manager asked consulting based questions none of which were relevant to the position. I was never given the salary for this position despite the fact that I had asked about it numerous times. I chose not to move forward.

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Air in February 2015.

Interview

It was a whole day interview. There was a research presentation. Some interviews were face to face interviews. Some of them were phone interviews. The process took very long. It took 2 months to hear the feedback from them after the initial interview.

Researcher Interview

Interview

It was a very seamless process.

Model Valiation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air.

Interview

first phone interview with HR.
    second phone interview with HM.
    onsite interview with 4 people.
    smooth process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Air in January 2010.

Interview

The process is very smooth. The people is very nice. And good benefit package.

ATC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Air (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

In tune with its global approach to modernise Air Traffic Services infrastructure for seamless navigation across state and regional boundaries, AAI is upgrading to satellite based Communication, Navigation, Surveillance (CNS) and Air Traffic Management. A number of co-operation agreements and memoranda of co-operation have been signed with the Federal Aviation Administration, US Trade & Development Agency, European Union, Air Services Australia and the French Government Co-operative Projects and Studies initiated to gain from their experience. Through these activities more and more executives of AAI are being exposed to the latest technology, modern practices & procedures being adopted to improve the overall performance of Airports and Air Navigation Services.

Some of the major initiatives in this area are introduction of Reduced Vertical Separation Minima (RVSM) in Indian air space to increase capacity and reduce congestion in the air; implementation of GPS And Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) jointly with ISRO which when put to operation would be one of the four such systems in the world. AAI is a full member of the Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation