Air Liquide (USA) Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Air Liquide (USA) Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA) (Newark, DE) in March 2016.

Interview

applied online. Got a phone call to come in. Met a few members of the team. They showed me around the place and I got into a room where a few of them sat down with me and we talked about the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. Then tested me on how well i knew the company / important SOPs   Answer Question

Other offer

Other Interview Reviews for Air Liquide (USA)

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA) in February 2015.

Interview

I first met with them at the career fair and talked to a recruiter there. Then, from there, I was called and set up for an interview on campus. I went in for a 1 on 1 interview and then was not offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you analyzed data to make a reccomendation.
      Asked about leadership positions, teamwork.
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA).

Interview

Talked to AL at a campus career fair and a networking dinner. Spoke with 3 of their Chemical Engineers and talked about their positions, the ALLEX program, and company culture. They all agreed that the best part about their job was the people that they worked with, and it seemed like a really relaxed company culture. Had a 1:1 interview with a lot of questions. Went through one round of interviews and then didn't hear back from them for 8 weeks (they told me it would be 4 weeks). With the offer, they said that I would not get a relocation bonus if my school was within 100 mi of my work location, and that I would not know my work location until the spring (after I would accept the offer).

Interview Questions

The pay they offered was $22.73/hour with no bonus, and I would not know my work location until the spring.

Intern Interview

Interview

Went to my school's career fair and they were there. Interviewed the day after the fair. Interview process was like most and did not ask anything extraordinary. Asked situational character-based questions.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you went above and beyond what was expected of you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA) (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2014.

Interview

I went to an Engineering Networking Reception, Engineering Job Fair, and their presentation on 3 separate days, speaking with 3 of the 4 Engineers there; one of which interviewed me. Fantastic group of people. I was instantly hooked on their atmosphere and how down to earth they were. After the Presentation at 7:30PM I got a text to schedule an interview for 10:15AM the next morning. My interview went okay, but could have been much better with 8 hours of sleep. This was my first interview ever so I couldn't sleep the night before. I think I did well but I have no basis for comparison. I studied a few things about the company on their website, noted key points to go over, and came up with a few questions of my own to ask for the end of the interview. I enjoyed speaking to everyone I met and wish the absolute best for them whether I get the job or not. I met about 10 other companies/employers over those few days and I seemed to have a much more interpersonal connection with them as if I were more than just another ChE Major. I've yet to receive a response from them but am hopeful for one.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question
    • Name a time in which you failed to meet a deadline and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA).

Interview

I applied and requested an interview through my University's recruiting system. My interview request was accepted. There was only one interview, with two people in the room--the actual interviewer and another person taking notes along side. Interview was quick and easy, basic questions. I asked when will the decision be made and when will I find out, and I was told within a week. I didn't get an email or any response until one month later that I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty straight forward. Tell me about yourself. strength/weakness, challenge you faced, a time you worked with someone difficult, a time you were a leader.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA).

Interview

Was a 1 on 1 interview, asked about 5-6 questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA) (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

On campus recruiter; attended mandatory info session. Interview was 30 minutes

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA) (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2014.

Interview

The person I would work with just explained the position and what will have to be done. Overall, there weren't any questions asked, nor was there some real inquiry on my skill level (which is understandable because everything is on Excel or on local programs so my skills did not matter that much).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negociation, I wasn't supposed to be paid

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA) (Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)) in March 2013.

Interview

Only one round interview. I was recommended by a friend working there and she sent my resume to the HR. After a week, I got the interview by email. And I was interviewed by HR and manager. A week later, I got the intern offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked how to balance study and intern. If intern conflicted with study, how to handle it.   Answer Question