Air Liquide (USA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 4, 2017

2.7

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA) (Fremont, CA).

Interview

It was a very laid back easy interview where I first met with the hiring manager followed by a second meeting with the team. I didnt even have to present my research.

Director, Market Strategy - Healthcare Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA) (Newark, DE) in August 2016.

Interview

Ridiculously long, inept and non-trustworthy. The interview process consisted of 6 interview rounds, one of which included a trip to Paris, France where I met 5 executives who were very arrogant. None of the business leaders of the company, if you can call them that, understood the healthcare market and many lacked business sense. Not only did I meet close to 18 personnel and go through that many discussions, but they had me construct and deliver two 60 minute presentations on the US healthcare market. The US personnel were appalling in their communication with France and vice versa. For instance, imagine being told after the first meeting that you're well liked and the proposed salary is X, then go through months of work to be screened to learn during your very last discussion in Paris that the US staff never communicated that salary figure with France (who always holds the final decision). Either it was pathetic ineptness or a scam to get me to divulge as much market intel as possible, free of charge. I listed the interview as very difficult not because any one step was, but because of who you're dealing with and the ridiculous smoujt of effort that make you go through to simply be screened. Thank goodness I landed another offer from a well respected and thoughtful biotech firm. Applicants beware Air Liquide!

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA) (Fremont, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by an onsite interview after a week.
    During the onsite interview, I gave a presentation and talked to five different people.
    One of the manager was very ignorant and barely gave any attention to candidate.
    I did not hear anything back in a month even I sent follow-up letters to HR and the hiring manager. Very disappointing experience. Just wasted my time and cost of flight- they did not reimburse it.

Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freeport, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA) (Freeport, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very very long, they asked me to explain my back ground which was working with compressors, pumps, seperators, flow control devices, oil heaters, Amine treatment units, dehydration units, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is you goal in the type of work you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very easy, I told them what pay I wanted.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA) (Newark, DE) in March 2016.

Interview

applied online. Got a phone call to come in. Met a few members of the team. They showed me around the place and I got into a room where a few of them sat down with me and we talked about the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. Then tested me on how well i knew the company / important SOPs   Answer Question

Other offer

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA) (Fremont, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Got hooked up with an interview through Bradley Morris. Didn't even have a phone interview before going to the site. Interview with 3 different guys, about 30 minutes each. Also given a nice tour of the site. Interview went well and all the guys I talked to were awesome, down to earth guys.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions... Describe a time where you didn't want to do something but knew you had to do it to get the job done..   Answer Question

Not a suitable location due to extremely expensive cost of living in the area.

Business Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA).

Interview

The interview process was quite relaxed. I originally applied online through my university's recruiting site and they offered me an interview the week of the career fair. It was overall a smooth process and I really could see there was a great corporate culture and a lot of really great people working at the company. The questions were fair and they really dig into your resume and ask about specific accomplishments which was nice.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult task and how you accomplished it.   Answer Question

ALLEX Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA) in November 2015.

Interview

Had a first round interview in my college which was a 30 minute basic behavioral interview. I was invited for a second round interview in Houston which was two days. The first day was filled with a plant tour and dinner with current engineers. The second day was 4 40 minute interviews, all behavioral as well. Very relaxed and enjoyable interview, candidates were friendly and the culture as a whole was quite relaxed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, starting of around 70k.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA).

Interview

I spoke with Air Liquide recruiters and gave them my resume at my university's career fair and received an email that evening to set up an on campus interview.

I interviewed with an Air Liquide sales employee who was with the electronics division of the company. Very relaxed atmosphere, very conversational. We went over my resume in detail; he asked me questions here and there pertaining to details of my work experience and activities. Also worked in three or four behavioral questions as well. I tied in experiences from my resume to my answers. Was able to ask questions at the end as well.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (USA) in October 2015.

Interview

Relatively quick process. It only took a few weeks and I felt like the interview went really well and the recruiter enjoyed speaking with me. Basic behavioral questions and hypotheticals that are common in company interviews. Only maybe one question was difficult to respond to. Overall, the interviewer basically made it seem as though I had gotten the position already, and the only thing left was relocating. It was reassuring.

Interview Questions

• When have you faced an issue with safety and how did you fix it?   Answer Question