Air Products Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

3.7

Graduate Phd Development Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hersham, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Air Products (Hersham, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

1) online application
    2) video interview
    3) assessment centre ( very difficult)
    They were very nice and respectful people. They was very very well organised. The only downside was they just wanted to hire one person.

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hersham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Air Products (Hersham, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

CV and cover letter followed by a recorded video interview and invite to assessment centre. The first stages were quite generic but the assessment centre was more difficult than I had previously experienced. The day comprised of an individual case study, technical interview (most difficult half of the day) and then two group activities. However they were very good at giving feedback after the day.

Interview Questions

• How cryogenic air separation plant works/explaining an oxygen storage tank P&ID   Answer Question

Graduate Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hersham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Products (Hersham, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, which included uploading my CV, having to put the info in my CV, in the application form, then adding a cover letter about why i wanted the job, 6 days later i was invited to a video interview with a deadline in 3 days, i prepared and did the interview on the last day. the video interview isn't live (you're not talking to an actual interviewer), what you're doing is recording a video of yourself answering questions, however you don't get a chance to re-record your answers. 14 days after the interview i got an email that i wasn't going on to the next phase.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question
    • You'll have to move around a lot in the programme, how do you feel about relocating every 12 months?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Air Products (Sunbury, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Send CV, assessment centre consisting of interview, group exercise and intray
    Questions consisted of:
    Why did I chose my university?
    Which other internships did I apply for?
    Why Air Products?
    Engineering experience
    Social Activities
    Time working in a group

Interview Questions

• Technical questions with regards to a heat exchanger and to explain how it works   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Products.

Interview

1. Initial Phone Interview
    2. Face to Face Interview

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Products (Guildford, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

- Aptitude tests
    - Telephone interview
    - Face to face involving technical and non technical questions
    - In the group assessment, you're made to discuss and propose solution for a given situation. Tested to see how well you work in a group, how you communicate, interact, manage others and demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to the companies ethics, practice and business profit driven ideals.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Not involved in interview process as I was acquired with a business they bought.

Call Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hersham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Products (Hersham, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

Q & A session based previous employment competency an various environments that i previously work in and have experience of and from, included a quick fire set of questions to see how i work under pressure and in high intensity environments

Interview Questions

• how did i handle a difficult situation - what was the situation, what were my actions, what was the outcome, was there any further feedback   Answer Question