Air Serv Cabin Cleaner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Air Serv Cabin Cleaner Interview Questions

Interviews at Air Serv

1.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Serv (New York, NY).

Interview

Very quick and easy. Didn't take to much time in and out and they help with the application process. We went in as a group and they explained what it is like and what we would be doing. They explained the pay and the training process. Very simple.

Interview Questions

• Does everyone have two pieces of identification?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Air Serv

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Serv (Irving, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was fast paced got through with everything including a drug test in under 2 hours. They aren't really good at Job Descriptions though. They explained everything in vague detail but convince you on taking a position that they need not necessarily what you might like to do or enjoy even.

Interview Questions

• What Qualifies you to work for Airserv   1 Answer

Cabin Cleaner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Air Serv in November 2015.

Interview

Easy Interview But Process Takes long Overall A Good Experience, But Found Out The Company Doesn't Have Any Flight Benefits .. After Getting The Job There Is A Ton Of Going Back & Forth To Get Your Port Authority ID

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Serv (San Francisco, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

The HR was friendly and asked me an easy question to answer.She only asked me 2 questions. Why do you want to work for their company? How can you solve problems in a stressful time?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for their company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Serv (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

You go into a conference room explain the job send you to another room where you wait vfor a interveiw , They ask you a few questions, then send you for a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Can you lift at least 50 lhs. ?
      Can you pass a drug test?   1 Answer