Air Wisconsin Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2017

2.6

Human Resources Administrator Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Appleton, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

Had a phone call from an HR employee. The interview was okayish, however, I could barely understand what the interviewer was asking; it sounded like she was on a cellphone. Moreover, her questions were not topical or relevant to the position I was applying to, which was somewhat mystifying to me. In my estimate the person they have screening employees is undertrained. Glad I have other options. Others on Glass Door have alleged that morale is low at AWA I would tend to agree based upon my interview.

Interview Questions

Air Wisconsin Airlines Response

Jan 18, 2017 – Social Media Manager

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad connection during your phone screening. That’s unfortunate. Also, we had another position open at the time you were phone screened for our HR Administrator ... More

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Appleton, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was then contacted for a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was contacted the next day to schedule an in person interview with the recruiter and manager. I was then brought back in for a second interview with a group of three people. Throughout the whole process I received excellent communication from the recruiter, who was very polite and professional. During both interviews I felt extremely comfortable and welcomed by each individual, from the front desk to the recruiter to the manager and everyone in between. This was the best interview experience I have encountered and really appreciated the excellent communication throughout each step.

Interview Questions

• Quite a few behavioral based questions, four words I would use to describe myself, and how I continue to learn/improve skills.   Answer Question

Air Wisconsin Airlines Response

Jan 27, 2017 – Social Media Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We’re so happy that you felt comfortable and welcomed during the interview process. Fit and company culture are both very important to us. Thank you ... More

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

I completed an online application. About 3 days later, I was invited to fly to Philadelphia, PA for open interview. Orientation, Q&A, read a script, lunch, and then individual interviews. Group of 14 was reduced to 4 who made it through interviews after lunch. It was hard but based mostly on personality and customer service experience.

Flight Attandent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines in September 2016.

Interview

The process was really easy. They fly you out to Philadelphia and have you stay at the clarion hotel. The interview was held for 7 hours. 8am-3pm. We were a small group, only about 9 of us. Anyway they make you do an ice breaker challenge.( during the ice breaker laugh and smile). They also make you read a couple of questions. They are also going to sit you down into a group. Words of advice, when put down in the group do not try to take control of the group. Be a tean player. Once that part is over (basically the first part of the interview), they send you into the break room for lunch.
    When they send you to the break room, they come back out about 15-20 minutes later. If they call your name at this point chances are you didn't make the cut. After this they send you back into the conference room and, that's when you get your face to face. At the face to face just relax have fun with the interviewer and remember to try to make the interviewer laugh and smile. Any question ask give them nice feedback. You'll get hired on the spot.
    Once interviews are over they do drug testing on the spot and they take your fingerprints.
    Anyway I got hired and I'm set for training October 27 woop!! I hope this helps a lot of people going into the interview.
    Tips
    Laugh
    Smile
    Have fun
    Don't stress
    Give feedback to questions
    Don't try to take control of groups
    Make the interviewers laugh ( you make them laugh you got the job.)

Interview Questions

• tell me of a time you had to deal with an irrate customer   Answer Question
    • tell me of a time were you had to turn a negative experience into a positive for a customer   Answer Question
    • what was the job that, made your customer service experience take off   Answer Question
    • how did you prepare for this interview (ice breaker question)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Day of interview was 09/07/16

It's was 8 of us and we did icebreak , small math test,little question about the company, reading in the front everybody, and group activity. And this process really easy. Then they ask us to go back to the break room , for lunch.
    And after lunch they will call your names .
    The first group that they will call out is the group who is going home .

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fair. We all went in as a group and did ice breakers. We introduced ourselves in front of the group and recruiters. Then we read some scenarios out loud. We also did a math test and the company did a PowerPoint presentation about who they were and basically everything we need to know about the company. Then we break into groups and do some activities. We break for lunch and they call out names in groups and the 1st group went home and 2nd stayed for face to face interview with the panel.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to pull another employees weight on the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

They tell you about the company they give you a break your break it is a chance to leave if you want the second half is when they ask you questions. It's a really easy process.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was quite large about 26 of us. They had us do an ice breaker asking our name, where we are from and a little detail question about ourselves such as, whats your fave food. After that we had a presentation about what to expect, a math test( very simple). The second part of the test was about the presentation. So PAY ATTENTION during presentation! We read an announcement( dont sound like a robot). We answered a customer service question, and did a group activity. This group activity was putting scenerios in order based on importantance. Make sure you get along with your group, dont be controlling or talk over people. They are watching to see if you can get along with others. After the group activity we were bought into another room an given lunch. We Waited 10 minutes, they separated some of us. Only a few of us got face to face interviews and CJO's. Good luck!☺️

Interview Questions

• What wws one time you do something you didn't have to do to make someone's job easier?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, then was accepted to do a face to face interview in Philadelphia, you do drug testing, group activities, and there is one group cut from the face to face interviews. Got the offer, went to training, and realized I would be working by myself on a CL-65 VERY TINY plane. And wouldn't be able to go home at all so I went home. Good airline, amazing people, but I just wanted to work for somthing more in the south!

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines.

Interview

Applied online, received an email from corporate asking to come in for an interview session. Went to the interview session. It was quite large about 24/26 of us. They had us do an ice breaker asking our name, where we are from and a little detail question about ourselves. After that we had a presentation about what to expect, a math test, read an announcement, answered a customer service question, did a group activity. After the group activity we were bought into another room. Waited 10 minutes, they separated some of us. About half got face to face interviews and the rest unfortunately didn't.

Interview Questions

• What is a way you keep a good relationship with a customer?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation