Air Wisconsin Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

applied online, quick turn around for interview, how much experience I had and how to handle issues. Once hired it was not a long process at all. very friendly, Asked how I would handle customers that are angry.

Interview Questions

Air Wisconsin Airlines Response

Jan 22, 2018 – Social Media Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Welcome to the team!

City Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines in January 2011.

Interview

Apply on indeed.com. If they like your application, you will receive a phone interview from an HR rep. If you pass this interview, you will be interviewed by the regional. If he likes you, you may be hired at this point or be interviewed by his boss. A lot of interviews and waiting for $45K a year.

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult. Standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No difficult but they will only pay $2K more than they are offering. The company is hurting for cash and their future is not sound.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

Had to answer some basic questions on the phone. Was given the 20 questions test for A&P and 10 questions test for Avionics. Group interview with HR, and 2 Supervisors. Everything took about 1.5 hour.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an event where you had to take over your coworkers job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Norfolk, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

Short, not very technical based. You do a mechanics assessment test on the computer which was simple. I then you meet with the base manager. He asked me about my current job, and what I knew of the company. He then told more about the operation then let me ask my questions about the job. I asked for a tour of the hanger so he walked me through, and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Mostly HR type questions. Most mechanical thing I was asked is what an APU does.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied for the position online, I heard back from the recruiting department in 2 days to get a phone interview scheduled the next day and got flown to the Milwaukee base for a 1:1 interview with the base manager the next week. They also made me take a mechanical aptitude test before my 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important skills needed by an A&P mechanic?   1 Answer
    • As a fresh graduate and a new hire, you will run into situations and mechanical problems that you have never faced before. What are you going to do to tackle this?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

I completed an online application. About 3 days later, I was invited to fly to Philadelphia, PA for open interview. Orientation, Q&A, read a script, lunch, and then individual interviews. Group of 14 was reduced to 4 who made it through interviews after lunch. It was hard but based mostly on personality and customer service experience.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fair. We all went in as a group and did ice breakers. We introduced ourselves in front of the group and recruiters. Then we read some scenarios out loud. We also did a math test and the company did a PowerPoint presentation about who they were and basically everything we need to know about the company. Then we break into groups and do some activities. We break for lunch and they call out names in groups and the 1st group went home and 2nd stayed for face to face interview with the panel.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to pull another employees weight on the job?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines in January 2012.

Interview

I went to a career day where interviews were being given. The company gave a written, and Math Test. (Basic Math) It was a group of people at the event. We each had to introduce our self to group, and tell a little about our self. It was actually fun.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Air Wisconsin Airlines Response

Jan 18, 2017 – Social Media Manager

We’re glad to hear that you had fun during our interview process. Welcome aboard!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Day of interview was 09/07/16

It's was 8 of us and we did icebreak , small math test,little question about the company, reading in the front everybody, and group activity. And this process really easy. Then they ask us to go back to the break room , for lunch.
    And after lunch they will call your names .
    The first group that they will call out is the group who is going home .

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

They tell you about the company they give you a break your break it is a chance to leave if you want the second half is when they ask you questions. It's a really easy process.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest weakness?   1 Answer