Air Wisconsin Airlines A&P Mechanic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.5

A&P Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Norfolk, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

Short, not very technical based. You do a mechanics assessment test on the computer which was simple. I then you meet with the base manager. He asked me about my current job, and what I knew of the company. He then told more about the operation then let me ask my questions about the job. I asked for a tour of the hanger so he walked me through, and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Mostly HR type questions. Most mechanical thing I was asked is what an APU does.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Air Wisconsin Airlines

A&P Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Wisconsin Airlines (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

Had to answer some basic questions on the phone. Was given the 20 questions test for A&P and 10 questions test for Avionics. Group interview with HR, and 2 Supervisors. Everything took about 1.5 hour.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an event where you had to take over your coworkers job.   Answer Question