Airbnb Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbnb (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I was phone screened and then spoke to the team manager. The team manager seemed rushed and inexperienced. The interview included a mock phone conversation with a customer describing ways a customer can improve their listing on AirBnB.

Interview Questions

• Mock phone call to potential customer, help them improve their AirBNB listing. Not a hard question at all.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Airbnb

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbnb.

Interview

Applied online, received invitation from HR recruiter to participate in online assessments consisting of some quick tasks. A few 2 minute videos that you could record live or post to YouTube as well as a couple of written questions - one of them requiring you to pitch Airbnb the other in relation to previous work experience. All seemed very straightforward, only issue is it's impossible to read and react to your audience as you might in a phone interview or face-to-face.

Interview Questions

• What impact has the internet had on the world? Positive or negative?   Answer Question