Airbnb Aircrew (Customer Service) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Airbnb Aircrew (Customer Service) Interview Questions

2.5

Aircrew (Customer Service) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Airbnb (San Francisco, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

They do interviews by Skype which works pretty well - small lag - but after telling you they are going to do a "different" type of interview and not just read from a list of questions, they proceed to read from a list of questions. There's nothing wrong with having a question list but why bother to point out they are going to use a different process?
Based on some comments and questions, became clear the interviewer didn't bother to read cover letter or resume; sad since written communication was a highly valued skill. Interviewer also seemed to have very limited experience at job or possibly was directed to take a limited view - not sure. Interview kind of a let down after seeing this very smart, energetic company with well written job descriptions, slick web presence and clarity of vision. Seemed they would spend some money to put a more insightful person at the front end. It wasn't my first choice of companies though and maybe that came through from my side. Left a little negative feeling but not that bad.ok if I wasn't what they were looking for but since they were very specific about what questions they wanted answered in the cover letter, interviewer should take the time to read it. Maybe they would find that the person is much better than they sound (or look) on the phone OR maybe they wouldn't even need to make the call.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about monotonous, boring tasks?   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Airbnb

Aircrew (Customer Service) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbnb.

Interview

4 Skype interviews over a 2 week period. All very informal, disorganized, late start because the interviewers were "wrapping up" such and such. The most annoying, inappropriate fact about all of the interviews is that it was blatantly clear that not a single one looked at my resume or other application materials.

Interview Questions

• None. Supposedly, they put you through all these interviews to be sure you will fit with the chummy company culture but there is no meat/substance to the actual interviews themselves.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no salary negotiation for this position.