Airbnb Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Airbnb Interview Questions

Interviews at Airbnb

3.1

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Airbnb (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in August 2019.

Interview

It's a very comfortable recruitment process. They make you feel in home and without pressures. It consists in the first phase of presentation and technical with algorithms questions. The algorithms test is random for each person.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between View.GONE and View.INVISIBLE   Answer Question

Crisis Investigator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Airbnb.

Interview

Bad connection. Barely heard what the recruiter was saying...then eventually the recruiter cut it to half than I expected. Usual question like what is your hobbies, what you look for a job etc..

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Airbnb (Seoul (South Korea)) in July 2019.

Interview

Sent me an email to organize video interview after CV screening. It took about 2 weeks for the mail to come. Organizing process was nice and smooth. Recruiting team was professional and very responsive. It was a 50mins interview. Interviewer was very kind and gentle. Told me that I could take some time when I couldn't answer the question right away. Got a result in 3 days.

Interview Questions

• - How would you persuade possible Airbnb Trip hosts to join the platform as a host.   1 Answer
    • - What do you want to learn from your internship experience at Airbnb   Answer Question

Senior Market Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbnb (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2019.

Interview

I was contacted the day after I applied and proceeded to have 4 rounds of interviews.

I had the initial call with the recruiter who asked me some basic questions about my experience, etc... They scheduled the next call for the following week with a manager in New York and another coordinator. The interviews were separate but the asked me basically the same questions. Some were situational (i.e. tell me about a time when), why I wanted to work at Airbnb. I finally had a fourth interview with another manager, and he ran through the exact same questions I answered in the previous interview.

He said that they would get back to me shortly and I never heard back. They didn't even send me a rejection email. I figured this is pretty standard with large companies so I wasn't too offended, but still thought it was a bit unprofessional.

Legal & Regulatory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbnb (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2019.

Interview

Overall great process, very efficient and fast. I applied online and heard back from a recruiter the next day. First I had a quick phone call with the recruiter to go through my resume. Then I was invited to the first round of interviews: 3 interviews with 3 different persons, 30 minutes each, and it was done through video conference. It was all about my experience and my relevance to the job. I heard back from Airbnb the day after and was invited to the cross-functional interviews: 2 interviews, 30 minutes each, and these interviews were more about my personality and how I would fit into Airbnb's company culture. Finally, I got asked for a reference check from former managers and colleagues and I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a difficult time or experience, at work or in your personal life   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you did something selfless for another person   Answer Question
    • If you had the ability to solve one big problem in the world, tell me what problem would that be and how you would do it   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a cause you feel strongly about   Answer Question
    • Is there something you would like to improve about yourself?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbnb.

Interview

it was quick process, very well explained however some details are missed then HR told and somethings are different for example nominas, discounts, social, security, holidays and stuff like that

Interview Questions

• How do you describe as a person   1 Answer

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbnb.

Interview

The interview was smooth and very friendly. I feel comfortable. I submit my portfolio, describe my photographic equipment, and focus on the similar projects i made before. The first part was by email and the last part in person

Interview Questions

• My experience in architecture photography   2 Answers

Language Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbnb in June 2019.

Interview

Their recruitment process starts with an unpaid, several-hour long test (possibly the LONGEST test I ever did - took me almost a day) for which you get zero feedback, even if the test is good. Their recruitment is a joke. Showing no respect for people who want to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Please complete the 6 sections of the test.   1 Answer

Pilot Perfect Scale Operation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbnb (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2019.

Interview

I got Linkedin message from a recruiter. After they accepted my resume they send me a link for written test and recording some videos. Next step was a phone interview with a recruiter in Singapore. Now I am attending to the hiring meet up tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• Q. What was your accomplishment in your career?
      Q. Do you have experience of project management?   Answer Question

EU Public Policy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbnb in June 2019.

Interview

I got through only the first stage of web interviews. It represented 5 questions and I had 2 minutes to reply to each through an online platform whilst it was video-recording my answers.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly on why would I like to work at Airbnb; why I should be considered; what are my 3 strengths; how did I deal with a difficult situation at work and a question related to the traineeship topic - so to EU public policy of Airbnb in the city where they were recruiting.   1 Answer