Airbnb Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor

3.2

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Interview process was long and are arranged via email. Was great to have the opportunity to connect with different people as it allows sufficient opportunities for both employer and potential employee to explore the suitability of the role and company

Customer Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2016.

Interview

After CV review, they contact to set up the date for the phone screening. passing the screening, offer an onsite interview. It was kind of difficult to me, but if you prepare the interview, may get an opportunity.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if a customer says he/she can't reach to the host in the middle of night?   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview took more than four interviews and the whole process was very fun and engaging. the interviewers were very sincere and fun. the whole office feels like a place to play and learn than work. the questions asked by some interviewers were not the average kind of questions that would be asked usually. the working culture is very unlike normal companies, it is more of a closely knitted family kind of workplace.

Language Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Step one: complete a set of translation test within a given time frame.
    Step two: wait for the result for 3 weeks
    Step three (if pass test): phone interview with HR
    Step four (if shortlisted): second interview with reporting officer and more

If rejected: complete an online survey and rate the quality of service by the HR you have interacted with.

The HR person whom I had interacted with was impressively professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you are like outside of work   Answer Question
    • Describe what u understand that AirBnB does in the most concise way possible.   Answer Question

Regional Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2013.

Interview

Exciting, cross regional, informative and in depth. I was lucky enough to meet many people in the organisation that helped me make a well informed decision on whether this was the right move for me.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2012.

Interview

Multiple Rounds of interview via skype and face-to-face, a little messy. Last interview was not set up properly and the CEO was unavailable at the last minute. A little disappointing

Fraud Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

Got an interview through an employee referral. Process was fast as they replied the very next day to set up a phone screening. Interviewer was friendly and professional, and got back with details about my application the next day after the phone screening.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the daily challenges and tasks that comes with the role that you've applied for?   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

Pleasant Phone interview and you will be asked on what you have been doing, your strengths and what do you expect from the job itself. It will be followed by a webskype interview. I asked the interviewer and understand that there is about 7 rounds of interview.

Trust & Safety Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a followup email not too long after. Scheduled an initial phone call, which took around 40mins. Got an email for the next step the day I had the phone interview and few days later video interview was followed.

GL Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2016.

Interview

I was not too happy with the attitude of the interviewer. He was looking uninterested at my answers and wanted to get the interview done quickly. He did not capture what I mentioned in the earlier part of my interview and told me he was surprised that I did not do my research well. I was very disappointed by Airbnb because the company is known for hiring employees that are passionate in their job and after this interview, I developed a negative viewpoint of Airbnb.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what do you know about our company's culture?   Answer Question