Airbus Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Airbus Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Airbus

3.4

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bremen, Bremen (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Airbus (Bremen, Bremen (Germany)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview is generally face to face or per phone and lasts maximum one hour.
There is no personnality test.
A feedback is usually received many weeks later.
The hiring full process takes usually many months.
The interviews consist in a meeting with the manager and then with the human ressources.

Interview Questions

• can vary but globally talk on CV, motivation, job content   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Airbus

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in March 2010.

Interview

he asked lots of questions about designing aircraft.you have to be well prepared to answer the questions.

salary is not eough.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus in April 2010.

Interview

Had a few different interviews, each with emphasis on different aspects of the prospective job. Every one of them had the goal to assess certain skills of mine and were designed to show how I will fit in the Airbus organization. The interviews lasted for about 3 hours and the telephone interview about half an hour. Good atmosphere generally.

Interview Questions

• How did I show specific problem solving abilities in my past career.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Campus Placements. Technical test and 2 round of interview tech followed by HR. The technical round was mainly on technical aspects. related to your core field for me it was aerospace structures. The HR round was long and also I will say tough. The HR manager was judging my reaction in a stressful environment.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

There are two rounds
    1. Airbus test
    2. Technical and HR interview

Airnus is the second largest aerospace company in the world.If you strong in basics, then you can get placed in Airbus.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Airbus in February 2018.

Interview

Just enter the door and sit down, facing to the interviewers anser some questions, and go out the door ,shut it carefully ,take a deep beathe,and go back home. that all.........

Engineering Interview

Interview

Completed an online application, got called in for an interview a few weeks later. Was interviewed at Filton, Bristol. Really nice people and a nice environment. Everyone was very helpful and made an effort not to stress me out.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus (Toulouse (France)).

Interview

- Technical meeting with a manager, strongly related to the jobs description
    - Meetings with higher management - assessment of the general impression you give, exchange on some key ideas related to the departments challenges/planning, can ask questions (recommended)
    - If everybody says yes, then the process moves forward
    - Personality assessment - comprehensive psychological test and up to 2h of exchanges around key experiences that reveal character traits
    - Final meeting with HR - brief presentation of career and salary negotiation based on the job's baseline and on previous experiences
    - Destabilising questions are to be expected at any level

Interview Questions

• - Why work for Airbus
      - How do you expect your career to develop in the future
      - What do you like about the job   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

Erstes Telefoninterview mit HR. Das Gespräch dauerte halbe Stunde. Es gab kurze Fragen zum Lebenslauf und zur Qualifikation. Anschließend folgten dann Fragen, wie man in verschiedenen Situationen im Job reagieren würde und welche Vorstellungen man von seiner Zukunft hat (5/10 Jahres-Plan). Teil des Gesprächs war auf Englisch, um Englischkenntnisse zu testen. Auch Frage nach Gehaltsvorstellung.

Interview Questions

• Wie stellen Sie sich Ihre berufliche Zukunft in 5/10 Jahren vor?   Answer Question