Aircraft Service International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aircraft Service International Interview Questions

Interviews at Aircraft Service International

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I met with a supervisor Wendy. We talked for ten minutes. Gave her my resume and she hired me on the spot because I have a college degree in Liberal Arts.

Interview Questions

• About my previous job where I worked at a sheet metal factory   1 Answer
    • Education   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International (Hebron, KY) in September 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple not with supervisor as some basic questions about former employees Gave Over You job then began to watch some videos fill out paperwork order uniforms all in one day

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied on the company website and received an email with an appointment for an interview within a week. There was a group interview followed by an individual interview. After the individual interview, emails were sent out to those selected to move forward for a urinalysis. I was then contacted to come in the next week for a finger print background check and the initiation of training after a clear check.

Anonymous Employee in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International (Hebron, KY) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview was easy, wasn't there 5 minutes and had a job. The manager conducting the interview wasn't the most professional, but it kind've showed that it would be a fun place to work

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International (Charlotte, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

They post the job everywhere newspaper, websights, even heard Rumer it's on creigslist. After applying the call you ask if you can lift 50 lbs and can do basic math. They give you 48 hours to take drug and hearing test, after completing that they give you a date to start orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Normal process. Try to figure out why you would want to work on aircraft and the busy environment of the airport. Explains job description and hiring procedures. Goes over training and security clearance.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to work overtime   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Monday a group interview of about 8 people. Job was explained in detail. Hourly rate was given. Then if we had any questions we could ask them. By Wednesday I was called and extended an offer for the position. The following Monday training classes begin.

Interview Questions

• They just wanted to know did I have a valid driver's license, did I have any felony convictions and could I successful complete a drug test.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

There was actually no interview. All you had to do was apply, and within a couple of days, you received a response to come to orientation. At orientation, they had a presentation. Here they told you everything straight up what you should expect from this job, the pros and cons, from the pay to the work conditions. If you didn't accept, you were more than welcome to object the offer. after that you filled out the forms for the background check and drug testing and got ready for training.

Interview Questions

• Knowing this, do you still want to proceed with this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure you explain any prior obligations during orientation. Depending on what it is, they can work with you.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International (Raleigh, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty relaxed interview. The interviewer pretty much just asked general questions about my background (work experience, education, etc.) The interviewer also told me a lot about the job & things I'd be having to do (lifting max of 50 lbs, working in hot/cold temperatures, etc. )

Interview Questions

• If there was a time I had to work together with a group of people to accomplish a task.   1 Answer

Aircraft Fueler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International.

Interview

No interview was given. Apply for the position online, and within the week you will receive an email regarding orientation. All you have to do is watch a video, take some notes from a slideshow, and agree to their terms and conditions. This will determine whether or not you get the job.