Aircraft Service International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aircraft Service International Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

1.7

Fueler Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International.

Interview

I went to a career day and filled out an application. Then I interviewed with the recruiter. I was offered an position with the company. The recruiter was very professional, and transparent .

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted at Chicago International O'Hare on Express Center Drive. The process took 5 minutes. I showed up an hour earlier so as long as your early your fine. When I met the general manager he was very nice, but also straight to the point. The manager discussed what the job involves, hours of work schedule and the pay. After the interviews were conducted, I got a call the following week and was given an offer and I accepted. I was sent emails to get drug tested immediately for employment.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift over 50 Pounds?   1 Answer
    • Do you have reliable transportation to get here?   1 Answer

Fueler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

Filled out online application and was contacted within 24 hours to schedule a phone interview via an online scheduling system. The HR person that schedules phone interview was a nightmare to work with, as she doesn't follow the times you schedule for and stated that she's unaware of time zone differences. It took a couple days for her to finally schedule a time, after calling various times throughout the day (none of which were listed on the online scheduling system).
    The phone interview was all of 5 minutes and was really just seeing if I had 24/7 availability to work. An in person interview was then scheduled for their local offices. This wasn't so much as an interview as it was just meeting to go over the job itself and see if I was interested in it. Their office runs staffs 24/7, with mandatory overtime. Part time positions are a minimum of 30 hours per week.

Interview Questions

• What schedule availability do you have?   2 Answers

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was conducted at Chicago International O'Hare on Express Center Drive. Appearance inside was very dirty, workers were sleeping on floor etc. Finally met with the hiring manager. Very stern and to point. Overall of what the job involves and hours of work schedule. Never discussed pay grade.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for this job?   1 Answer

Ground Services Interview

Interview

I applied online and got invited to an open house a few days later. The interviews were conducted during the open house. If you get pass that you get sent to do the drug test immediately on site.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations the pay is state minimum wage.

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy. HR was up front about the whole process and who you would be working with. You work in private section of the airport with private charater. SO airplanes like 757s with sport teams and college sport teams

Interview Questions

• Can you lift. Realibe transportation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy. yes or no

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Attended a job fair where one on one interviews took place. If you passed the interview they would offer you the job right then and there and you would begin to fill out paperwork and you have 24 hours to take a drug test otherwise they will withdraw you from the process

Aircraft Fueler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Quick and easy very simple interview they really need people because its a job that has a high turn around. Its almost a rushed process if you can speak english and are able to life a few pounds above your head.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Aircraft Fueler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I was asked if any of my previous jobs cared about safety and to briefly explain how they did. once I gave my answer I was given the job immediately.

Interview Questions

• Has any of your previous employers cared about safety at all?   1 Answer

Cabin Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aircraft Service International (Tampa, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very brief, five minutes tops. I was asked about my prior customer service experiences then asked about an average day at the job in which I was provided a honest answer. Rate of pay was covered in the interview as well as I would have to submit to a DMV check, background and drug test, I said yes to all and I was offerred the job.

Interview Questions

• Former employment in customer service.   1 Answer