Airgas Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Airgas Account Manager Interview Questions

2.6

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Airgas.

Interview

There were multiple phone interviews with two HR Managers and then one with the AVP. After that the AVP and I met face to face and he offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know why I wanted to work in the industry. The interview was laid back and the questions were trying to see how well you could think on your feet.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Airgas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airgas (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

The HR contact reached me via LinkedIn. Asked if I was interested in a conversation about an open position. I replied via LinkedIN that I was interested. She sent me a copy of the job description for review. After reviewing I contacted her to arrange for a phone interview. I sent a copy of my resume to her to have for the call.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle clients that are very demanding?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Airgas (Appleton, WI) in December 2014.

Interview

two on one with lots of role playing in the first interview... there was no right answer as they just kept making the situation more and more unbelievable. They played devils advocate with one focusing on operations and one on sales, even though the job is SALES! They asked for how my professional experience would relate to the job and their customers. Instead of role playing like children, maybe we should focus on actual skills based questions. Furthermore, an interviewer has a hard enough time with name a time when but I would love to see their notes supporting their hiring decision while their sole focus is on trying to stump you with a role playing session. Just saying!

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Airgas (Lincoln, NE) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview went great, had one, and then had my second and final interview with in a few weeks time. Had my first interview over the phone, then the following day I had a 1:1 interview on site. From there I had my last interview with the district manager at a different location.

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airgas (Duluth, GA).

Interview

During phone interview, I was asked to a few basic questions. Tell me something about yourself. What can you bring to Airgas? Next step a 2 hours assessment test which consisted basic algebra , word analog,and a personality test. Word analog, math, Answers can be found if you google the question. A few days later, I was invited to a second face to face interview. The interview questions on Glassdoor, helped me a lot. Now waiting to for interview invited to meet VP. WOW, I hope this is it for interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an ethical dilemma you faced one the job and how did you handled it. Questions were pretty much basic. Look over the interview question on Glassdoor.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airgas (Appleton, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

It started with a brief phone interview on my background and to see what I knew of the company. I then had a face to face with the sales manager. The final step was with the sales manager and vice president. It was a good interview and preparation was key.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Airgas in March 2011.

Interview

Weak interview process - scripted screen questions. Made me take a profile test. Recruiter seemed distracted and not prepared. Couldn't answer questions I had about compensation plan or benefits. VP hr met me as talked about himself more than he was interested in my skills and experience and fit. Met with hiring manager at location twice. Low ball initial offer - countered twice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Airgas (Atlanta, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

First I had to do a phone interview where I was asked general questions. Then I went into the office for a 2 on 1 interview with 2 managers. Then I phone interviewed with the Vice President of the company.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airgas (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Airgas (Airgas (Indonesia)) in July 2014.

Interview

Talked with corporate recruiter. (March)

Took a test online (all the answers are on google lol) (March)

Interviewed with the District Manager on the phone (March)

Paid to fly me out for the interview and put me up in a hotel. (July) (Was out there for three days)

First interview was with the AVP or Area Vice President.

The same day I drove with the District Manager to be interviewed by the President of the region.

Immediately after the interview they asked me to step out into the hall, they then called me back in and made me an offer.

Also the District Manager was in all the interviews.

After I flew home I was required to take a drug test and submit to a background check. So if you can't pass either don't apply.

The drug test is pretty simple, they just send you to the clinc closest to your house and you go take a urine test for 30 days.

Interview Questions

• What was your sales experience?   1 Answer