Airgas Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Airgas Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airgas (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online through Monster.Com and was contacted a week or so later. The interview was fairly simple. It was a small office and everybody (3 employees) sat in on the interview. I wasn't asked any questions. I was just old about the job specifically; salary, benefits, duties, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Airgas

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Airgas in June 2013.

Interview

I had an interview through a recruiter and when I got to the interview, they have you take a test with basic math, reading, personality and behavioral type questions. It was pretty long and seemed a little unnecessary for a customer service job but it was not too difficult for a recent college graduate. After taking the test, I spoke with a manager who asked me a couple of basic questions such as my experience, education, etc. and offered me the job on the spot to start immediately.

Interview Questions

• Some of the math questions could be tricky if you haven't taken the SAT in many years   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airgas (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

The interview was administered by a team lead and not a hiring manager. There were no legitimate hiring questions administered and the lead had no education n this arena which was excrutiatingly evident. The entire interview was a joke and almost embarrassing. The interviewer was obviouslynon management and gave me a sense of uncomfortableness that was difficult to put my finger on. I should have known right then and there that this was not the place for me.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiations.