Airgas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

110 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Airgas (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very professional. The smoothest hiring process I've ever been through, phone screen followed by in person interview. Everyone was nice and honest which I appreciated. I was kept in the loop the entire process.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Airgas (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called, than manager called and had pre phone interview, set appointment up for a road test evaluation, a drug screen, interview and orientation. Both people I spoke with were extremely professional and courteous. And they weren't salesman. Which is all I've dealt with in other companies. So far air gas seems like they're a superb fit for employment.

Interview Questions

• AirGas manager was professional, courteous, patient and understanding? All the right questions and ability to answer questions? Clear and concise communication?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airgas in May 2017.

Interview

Short and personable, very laid back environment. One on One with little pressure. Did not ask very many job related questions though. More interested in personality. Was open about the company and benefits. Seems to have a good management structure.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airgas (Canton, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Took several months. Seemed like they were in no hurry to fill the position. The phone interviews were 3-4 weeks apart, then it was 4 weeks until the final 3 interviews, which happened all in one day. Took another week for a decision.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you look at in reviewing the p&l?   1 Answer

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Airgas.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview which was just the recruiter explaining the company. Then I had a second interview with the district manager which was extremely short yet again. After waiting a month to hear back from the company I was finally brought in for an in person interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Airgas (Independence, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

I learned about the job through networking. After an initial conversation, a recruiter contacted me. I applied, we had a screening interview, and then the hiring manager contacted me for a phone interview. That was followed by a half day of in-person interviews with the hiring manager and four more people. I was offered a job several days later. Start to finish, the process took 3 1/2 weeks. It was the smoothest recruitment and interview process I've ever been through. Everyone did exactly what they said they'd do, in a timely manner. So refreshing. Everyone was friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about managing people vs an individual contributor role?   1 Answer

Total Access Specialist/Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Airgas (Duluth, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Seated me in a conference room and handed me the company catalog to look at while waiting for my interview.
    I was interviewed by 2 managers. First handed my a sheet listing the job description and duties, then proceeded to go over my resume and ask me questions about my past experience.
    Went over in detail the pay structure, explained to me it was base plus commission and showed me how they broke down the commission and explained what my average commission would be. Went on to ask me if I felt I could do the job, how were my goals set in precious jobs and what happened if I didn't meet or exceed the goals. There are different monthly tier goals, tiers of times spent on calls, amount of calls made etc.
    They explained they would provide you so many warm leads and it was up to you to build rapport and hunt new customers.

Interview Questions

• How did you make an unhappy customer happy?   1 Answer

Going into the interview, I had a different view of what the job would be vs. what the job really was. I am looking for something different, doesn't involve making a lot of outbound calls daily.

Plant Effectancy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airgas (Sacramento, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview- a 45 phone interview-Described current position duties, previous work experience was discussed; Willingness to relocate was discussed; Discussed my experience related to conducting internal audits, reporting findings to upper management; implementing and communicating changes within my current program.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Airgas (Fullerton, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through a college career fair. They took forever for the first phone interview and then after 2-3 months they called and said we are still processing your second "phone" interview again!!! How many phone interviews do you conduct? Very slow and unprofessional I would say

Total Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airgas (Duluth, GA).

Interview

It was pretty simple and straight forward. You have a phone screening with a recruiter who then sends you over to Airgas. You come in for an interview and you sit with two managers. They ask you all the basic questions and some might ask you to role play. You then come back to meet with the VP George Martindell. He ask a few questions as well then you get a chance to shadow somebody on the floor