Airgas Logistics Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Airgas Logistics Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Airgas

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airgas (Independence, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

Entire process took approximately 2 weeks and went very smoothly. HR was clear with me on everything and responded quickly. First a 30 minute phone interview and then an onsite interview that lasted about 2 hours. Met with 5 supervisors separately. I was given a basic math and computer knowledge assessment that was very easy and should be easy for anyone applying to this type of work. The interviews were pretty conversational, asking me about my resume, education, and some behavioral and personality questions. Everyone was overall pretty friendly, it was a long interview but I just stayed relaxed and acted like my true self and they responded well to that.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress?   1 Answer
  • Why logistics, and what do you know about Airgas?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Airgas

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Airgas (Independence, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed in late 2017. Started with a phone interview that took about 30 mins. It is your pretty run of the mill phone interview, very general questions about my background and then some more specific questions related to the job. About two weeks later had an in person interview met with the director and 4 supervisors separately, they asked a lot more about my background and made a point to be open and honest about the nature of the job. They were all very friendly and went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. The inperson interview took about 3 hours but it wasn’t too grueling, the conversation was fairly informal.

After that I didn’t hear anything for several weeks, and was eventually called in to a second in person interview. This one was real short and very informal, they said they just wanted to touch base with me again and see if I was still interested. They didn’t ask any questions it was more of an informal conversation. I received a job offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress?   1 Answer
    • Give an example of a time you had to multitask effectively at work.   1 Answer