Airports Authority of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Airports Authority of India Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Airports Authority of India

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airports Authority of India (New Delhi (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

firstly he asked me about my domain.
    i replied java using netbeans and mysql
    Then he told me that you have to develop a telephone inventory application.
    tell me your approach?
    i started with basic desgin of application,then shifted to backend of the application, then finally to database

@ ATC Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Airports Authority of India (New Delhi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

A panel of 5 members asked questions related to academic background and aai.. in technical they were interested in sat com and recent technologies being used at airports. They started with questions like why do u want to join aai and went on to technical section gradually. Prior to interview there was a voice test in which candidate had to read a paragraph in english on mic. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell about GPS and GAGAN?   1 Answer
    • What fascinates you to join aai?   1 Answer

Air Traffic Control Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Airports Authority of India (New Delhi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

After being short listed the interview process was carried out for 2-3 months (usually it is not this much long). The interview was held in Safdarjung Regional Head-Quarter.There were 3 panels and each panel did consist of 5 members.

Junior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airports Authority of India (New Delhi (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

All India written test (Cake walk) followed by interview by a panel of experts.
    Very thorough interview process, intricate questions regarding the subject.
    Professional orientation and training program.

Interview Questions

• What would you say if we were to reject you now as unsuitable?   3 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiations accepted at lower levels

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehra Dun (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airports Authority of India (Dehra Dun (India)) in October 2008.

Interview

questions related to the field and besides the topic overall review of the organization was also reviewed. relevant documents along with creditably was checked. since being an all India organization consent was taken whether any objection to move to any place in India.

Interview Questions

• why do want to join the particular organization   2 Answers
    • being an experience in the field of IT why do you want to change the line   1 Answer