Aisin Group Interview Questions in Plymouth, MI | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aisin Group (Plymouth, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

The manager was very laid back. He went through my resume and asked non-technical questions. He asked me what I knew about the company and he gave me an overview of the company as well as the intern position responsibilities. He then asked if I would like to work that position and if I had any preference in other groups that are hiring interns within the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in the automotive industry?
      Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
      What experience do you have which will help you in this position?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aisin Group (Plymouth, MI) in February 2012.

Interview

I was first handed 2 pages of question of basic engineering problems to complete in a room. After I completed the test the interviewers went over my exam and started interview.
    First interview was with three people, one hiring manager, a senior engineer and HR. They went over my resume and talk about my project and experiences. HR ask me typical HR question about how I deal with situations that arise in work group.

Interview Questions