Aita Consulting Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aita Consulting Services

Security Analyst Interview

Interview

It was very efficiently set up.Everybody was respectful despite my nervousness.The interviewers were very well spoken and I thought the questions asked were appropriately framed.Everything was very good.I respect the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you will be doing here?   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aita Consulting Services (New York, NY).

Interview

I have been working for 1 year, the whole process went pretty good. The CEO was in contact regularly to follow up regarding the position. The over all process did not last for long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aita Consulting Services (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very short and was asked to attend a training course. And then he told me he will send some related material to me and I have not received it yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aita Consulting Services (New Brunswick, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

telephonic interview with good amount of technical questions which tested a lot of my technical expertise and about 45 minutes of informative attention about the company sfgvf fsgff gfgsd asfdgg ghtyh ytew weryt hythet wrweter .

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aita Consulting Services.

Interview

Phone screen followed by skype and it was first a vendor screen followed by a call from technical team of the client which almost wrapped up the offer.Help with regards to getting on time updates and feedbacks were well driven by the marketing team

Interview Questions

• what is your experience in OBIEE   1 Answer