Ajilon Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ajilon Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Ajilon

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Applied for a job through Ajilon on Indeed. Got a call back. Went in for an interview and they revealed that the job I applied for was not one they had the contract for. So why did they have a job posting for it?? They then proceeded to take my information in case they found another opportunity for me. They also tried to convince me to apply for administrative positions. Shady bait and switch tactics. Seemed like they were just trying to fill their Rolodex. I will never apply for a job through them again

Interview Questions

• What kinds of jobs would I be interested in since the one I applied for was not one they had a contract for   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ajilon

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ajilon (San Francisco, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I originally called the office to see if they were hiring on the business development side. Their Branch Manager, aware of my affiliation with a competitor, brought me in the next day for an in-person interview.

They had me meet with the team and discuss what I had been doing at my current employer. The interview questions were very straight-forward:

1) What attracted you to work for Ajilon?
    2) Why would you be a good fit for the team?

After the in-person interview, they had me take a personality assessment online. This was probably the worst part of the interview process. Very boring, repetitive questions that are supposed to gauge your ability to function in the role that you're applying for.

After that, I was asked to come in for an audition. This took about an hour. They had me on the phones, making cold calls to prospective clients while the Branch Manager listens.

Afterward, I had a brief phone interview with the Regional VP. After that, there was an offer made. The process wasn't terribly painful.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for Ajilon?   1 Answer