Ajilon Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ajilon Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Ajilon

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ajilon (Denton, TX).

Interview

Applied through indeed.com and got a call within hours and had an interview scheduled. Interview process was good. They are like a temp agency so they work with a lot of companies to try and place people

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ajilon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

They notified you about the interview via phone call. After you checked in you had to do a grammar and spelling comprehension worksheet and fill out a form in regards to your previous employment. You then met with the interviewers. They asked very basic questions. All questions were around the theme of what kind of work environment you were looking for. I did 2 interviews with two different people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Princeton, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

Went in to fill out paperwork and do preliminary interviews for some administrative assistant job openings offered through Ajilon. The staff was friendly and helpful and they were very good about following up on opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What's your five year plan?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ajilon (Fairfax, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

You begin with a editing/proofing test and afterwards you speak with a representative. They ask you basic questions about your resume and what you're interested in doing. Afterwards they tell you that they'll look into opportunities for you.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ajilon (Washington, DC) in April 2018.

Interview

Easy. You must go to local office and interview with recruiter who will ask you a series of standard questions. Overall, a pleasant process. I received a tentative offer within 5 days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background, what special experience or skills do you have, what would you like to be doing, what industry would you say contains the bulk of your experience thus far?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Hauppauge, NY).

Interview

Asked about last job and salary requirements.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ajilon.

Interview

Seems like your led to the interview by smooth talk. Had only one. Could not tell what direction the interviewer was going. Interviewer spoke a lot about personality issues instead of the position itself.

Interview Questions

• What would your Supervisor or Manager have to say about you if I were to call them?   Answer Question
    • What was reason you left your last job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ajilon (Deerfield, IL).

Interview

Phone interview first, then you come in to fill out paper work and present ID etc. , you talk more about what you are looking for. then you may be sent on assignment with or with out an interview from employer. they also help you with you resume if it seems a but off.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for? what are your skills? do you have any restrictions as far as travel is concerned?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ajilon (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was ok the usual: do the typing test online, come in for an interview. It was typical of a temp agency. Had to come in person after I did the online testing. Did have to take a drug test and bring in 2 forms of ID as well as resume. The interview was standard.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in a company. What my objective is as far as finding work (long term or short term). The thing is they ONLY have temp work, at least its my experience   Answer Question