Ajilon Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ajilon Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Ajilon

2.0

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ajilon.

Interview

The recruiter was not professional at all. I thought that Jeremy would be meeting with me today, due to the success in working the best with the man only. I told him that she had neglected to conduct the computer and typing assessment tests as required by the recruitment policy standards, nor did she ask for my 2 pieces of government id for work verification.

Interview Questions

• When I would be available for immediate work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ajilon

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ajilon in July 2016.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter to find a position for either temp work or direct-to-hire work. I went to the office for an interview and had a great conversation with the recruiter, who informed me she had lots of things in my chosen field opening up, and told me about a position she thought might work. She told me she'd put my resume in front of them for an interview. A week went by, no word. I emailed her to follow up on next steps and let her know I was still looking for work, as per her request. Never heard from her again. It was a total waste of time, and I gave them all of my personal information and the information for my references.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about me previous experience and what I'm looking for in my next job   Answer Question