Ajilon Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ajilon Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Ajilon

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ajilon (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was quick as was the BS. They had me go in for two perfect positions that they were selling me on and pushing me towards to find out that both had just been filled. I felt that they were using my resume to solicit me for new business. It is beyond disappointing to be mislead especially when you believe it to be a professional firm.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do temp work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ajilon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ajilon (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at Ajilon's Loop office. Conversation was natural, productive, and I thought very highly of her during the interview. I followed up immediately with a thank you note and some resume tweaks she had requested.... and never heard from her again. No "got it, thanks!" No "we simply don't have any opportunities that match with you." Not even any constructive criticism. Quite possibly the most unprofessional experience I've had with a recruiting agency.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon.

Interview

Typical staffing agency, interview was a complete waste of my time and transportation costs. I got there early, was asked to fill out an app, and also do a written quiz like assessment. Seemed kind of outdated since this could have been sent to me and done electronically before my interview. The recruiter I was scheduled with did not come out until 45 minutes after my interview appointment. It was a panel style interview, which was odd for a staffing agency, and they were very pushy about my references. I provided 3 references, but I had to explain why or why not they could not contact every single employer on my resume. Then they still pushed about a former manager I did not want them calling. I said I could maybe provide contact info after I contact that former manager asking her permission to use her as reference, but was flat out asked ‘can you give me her email right now?’ It made me kind of suspicious and uncomfortable with what their motives were since they had already had adequate references.

After the panel interview, i had to wait a good while for another recruiter (or manager?) to meet with me, and ask me the EXACT same questions I had just been asked in the interview. It was very inconsiderate of my time and disorganized. After all of that, I did not hear from them for any assignments, even after calling and checking up. And I was extremely qualified for the position I initially interviewed for, and they continue to post similar ‘openings’ online almost every day. I have not heard from them since. Will not apply to any of their openings again.

Interview Questions

Ajilon Response

Apr 30, 2018 – Marketing Coordinator

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience at one of our branches. If you'd like to provide us with more details, please reach out to us at info@ajilon.com.