Ajilon Human Resources Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ajilon Human Resources Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Ajilon

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Troy, MI).

Interview

Very rude and unprofessional employees. Went in for my interview and the person that interviewed me didn't even seem like she even looked at my resume before I got there. When she asked about my previous work history she did not even look interested at all in what I was saying. I told her what I was looking for and she said that I shouldn't be applying for it because there were other people that usually are more qualified. The position I came to interview for was "definitely not up to their standards." I thought this was a company that helped people find jobs. The recruiters just want you there to help them make money. To top it all off she said my name wrong and told me to " have a great day."

Interview Questions

• Just talked about previous experience and did not seem interested.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ajilon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at Ajilon (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Typical bait and switch treatment like most staffing agencies these days. Complete waste of time. Received a call one day after applying to position from a fast talking recruiter. He went over the job I applied for as well their hiring process. Emailed me 6 assessments that he admitted were pointless. A week later no follow up on the position I applied for. Another useless staffing agency.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to schedule an interview. I emailed the recruiter back and she set an appointment for the next day. She offered me low -paying position in Sun City, although I lived in the east valley, which I declined. I've never heard from this office again.

Interview Questions

• Please fill out an application and provide all of your personal information and the recruiter will be with you in a moment. Hi. Nice to meet you, We graduated from the same university! I see that you have several years of experience. Instead of the job that you applied for, would you be interested in an entry level call center position an hour away from where you live that only pays $12 an hour?   1 Answer

Ajilon Response

Jun 18, 2019 – Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback. Should you need further assistance, please reach out to us at info@ajilon.com.