Ajilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ajilon Interview Questions

Interviews at Ajilon

2.3

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Applied for a job through Ajilon on Indeed. Got a call back. Went in for an interview and they revealed that the job I applied for was not one they had the contract for. So why did they have a job posting for it?? They then proceeded to take my information in case they found another opportunity for me. They also tried to convince me to apply for administrative positions. Shady bait and switch tactics. Seemed like they were just trying to fill their Rolodex. I will never apply for a job through them again

Interview Questions

• What kinds of jobs would I be interested in since the one I applied for was not one they had a contract for   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ajilon (San Francisco, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I originally called the office to see if they were hiring on the business development side. Their Branch Manager, aware of my affiliation with a competitor, brought me in the next day for an in-person interview.

They had me meet with the team and discuss what I had been doing at my current employer. The interview questions were very straight-forward:

1) What attracted you to work for Ajilon?
    2) Why would you be a good fit for the team?

After the in-person interview, they had me take a personality assessment online. This was probably the worst part of the interview process. Very boring, repetitive questions that are supposed to gauge your ability to function in the role that you're applying for.

After that, I was asked to come in for an audition. This took about an hour. They had me on the phones, making cold calls to prospective clients while the Branch Manager listens.

Afterward, I had a brief phone interview with the Regional VP. After that, there was an offer made. The process wasn't terribly painful.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for Ajilon?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ajilon (Denton, TX).

Interview

Applied through indeed.com and got a call within hours and had an interview scheduled. Interview process was good. They are like a temp agency so they work with a lot of companies to try and place people

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

They notified you about the interview via phone call. After you checked in you had to do a grammar and spelling comprehension worksheet and fill out a form in regards to your previous employment. You then met with the interviewers. They asked very basic questions. All questions were around the theme of what kind of work environment you were looking for. I did 2 interviews with two different people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Princeton, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

Went in to fill out paperwork and do preliminary interviews for some administrative assistant job openings offered through Ajilon. The staff was friendly and helpful and they were very good about following up on opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What's your five year plan?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ajilon (Fairfax, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

You begin with a editing/proofing test and afterwards you speak with a representative. They ask you basic questions about your resume and what you're interested in doing. Afterwards they tell you that they'll look into opportunities for you.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ajilon (Washington, DC) in April 2018.

Interview

Easy. You must go to local office and interview with recruiter who will ask you a series of standard questions. Overall, a pleasant process. I received a tentative offer within 5 days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background, what special experience or skills do you have, what would you like to be doing, what industry would you say contains the bulk of your experience thus far?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Hauppauge, NY).

Interview

Asked about last job and salary requirements.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ajilon.

Interview

Seems like your led to the interview by smooth talk. Had only one. Could not tell what direction the interviewer was going. Interviewer spoke a lot about personality issues instead of the position itself.

Interview Questions

• What would your Supervisor or Manager have to say about you if I were to call them?   Answer Question
    • What was reason you left your last job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ajilon (Deerfield, IL).

Interview

Phone interview first, then you come in to fill out paper work and present ID etc. , you talk more about what you are looking for. then you may be sent on assignment with or with out an interview from employer. they also help you with you resume if it seems a but off.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for? what are your skills? do you have any restrictions as far as travel is concerned?   Answer Question