Ajilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ajilon Interview Questions

Interviews at Ajilon

2.3

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ajilon in February 2017.

Interview

Came in to meet with the recruiter who contacted me and said how impressive my resume was. We sat and talked for about an hour about what Ajilon does, the placement process and what to expect. He gave me brochures, benefits info, and asked for copied of my ID's to have on file. He also proceeded to show my resume to his direct manager, whom he said was also very impressed. Unfortunately after that day I never heard a peep from this agency. I can only guess they took one look at my date of birth and said forget about it. Sorry, we can't all be millennials and just wait until YOU reach the age where you start getting passed over. KARMA.

Interview Questions

• How far are you willing to drive for an assignment?   1 Answer

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ajilon in August 2016.

Interview

It all started when Ajilon contacted me and made an appointment for me to come in and see one of their recruiters. So the time passed and I went in to see the recruiter, and he told me that he had the perfect job for me, that it paid $60-$65K a year and that he would get me working within two weeks.

Thinking that I had made a really great choice in going with them, I filled out some paperwork (typical background check and references stuff you fill out with a recruiter) and went on my way. He submitted my resume to the client and after 1 1/2 weeks of waiting, I had an interview with the client. I went to the 4 hour in-person interview with the client, and it went very well. I found out about 2 days later that they were going to extend me a job offer. Here is where it all started, the recruiter I was working with the whole time, said that he would have the job offer for me by the next week.

Well the next week rolls around and nothing, no contact from the recruiter or anything. I called and he said that he hadn't heard back from them but would tell me when he did. Well, I played phone tag with this guy for about a MONTH with no offer extended my way. One faithful morning I called and he did not answer his phone, instead, someone else picked it up and told me that this person was "no longer with us" but he would get with his partner on the deal and let me know.

Well his partner calls me and reassures me that the deal is still on and he will get in contact with them as soon as possible. Well he at least claims to have spoken with the client and said that they are still interested in hiring me they are just working on getting the job offer letter approved and that has been the hold up the entire time.

So for about 4 weeks this other guy tells me every 3-4 days that the offer is coming and we are still waiting on it, until one day when he just tells me that the client's "sales are down and they can't do it at this time" So basically they strung me along for TWO MONTHS while I waited for a job, I was polite and understanding on the phone and he promised to help me find something else. Well they have not talked to me since this incident well over a month ago. Do not use the Raleigh location as recruiters, there are plenty of other much better staffing agencies in the area that are honest.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ajilon (Oak Brook, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online on a Thursday and got a callback on Monday. I interviewed for the job about a week later. They spend about 45 minutes discussing about you and your resume. The interview was very easy, not too many hard questions. They are somewhat helpful in the process. I'd recommend this company.

Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ajilon in January 2019.

Interview

Interviewers were knowledgeable. They were friendly and had a true passion for the business. The office was nice. Their teamwork was very apparent. I definitely recommend going through the process of interviewing with Ajilon

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ajilon (Eugene, OR) in June 2011.

Interview

Had initial phone interview with one of the recruiters. Then they scheduled you with their client for in person interview, overall took approximately 4 weeks. got the job offer within two months. Had great experience.

Senior Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn- received an email to "chat" then was told to come in.
    Applied to a position which was told I would be a great fit. Once I came in through their doors they told me I don't have the qualifications because I have not worked in pharmaceuticals before. ( I have a Masters and I applied for an Executive Assistant role) My overall goal was to get my foot in the door. However, Ajilon recruiters know best, also many of the roles they post don't even exist!

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ajilon (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

Lots of different people interviewed me. Asked about hard/soft skills and undergrad/professional experience. Interview took hours, and they negotiate pay rates on the spot. They are want to place you with jobs that can relate to your one term career goals, which is something I appreciated. I was also given a temp to hire position, which is rare but still possible if you are willing to put in the work and treat this "temp" job like a high profile career.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable working in a corporate environment?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I interviewed at Ajilon in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview and then was left in the dust. I contacted the recruiter various times through three different mediums and still no response for almost a week now. I can see that she is online based off of her LinkedIn activity so, you could at least respond to my message.

I think she just took my information on the set up call and left.

Supply Chain Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon.

Interview

pointless meeting/interview, no available job opening. The recruiters just want you to be their job hunter, tell them when you find a job out there that you are interested and ask them to represent for you which they can earn commission if you get the job.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ajilon (Miami, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Replied to an Internet ad. Initially was sent forms to fill out by email. Some of the questions were quite probing and required considerable soul searching to fully answer - a process that I didn't appreciate at the time, but after completing it, I was glad I did.

Interview Questions

• Please describe in detail what the perfect job would be for you, and why.   Answer Question