Ajilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ajilon

2.3

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ajilon (Oak Brook, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

Pretty straighforward. Nice person and nice office.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ajilon (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

Hotels count on front desk agents to ensure their guests receive top-notch customer service from checkin to checkout. Employers are looking for candidates with expert people skills and conflict management abilities. Come ready to discuss any experience you have in the service industry and how you handle a variety of potential situations including solving issues brought up by irritated guests.

Interview Questions

• have you had any experience in the hotel/hospitality industry?   Answer Question

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ajilon.

Interview

Sent me out for interview I had to beg for that horrible and ignore me when I ask why?? I would not waste time with this agency......... not saying all ajilon are this way just the one in Phoenix Arizona

Interview Questions

• When I got to the interview shock to see I African American   Answer Question

Ajilon Response

Mar 5, 2018 – Marketing Coordinator

Thanks for your review. We take our reviews seriously and would like to assist if we can. Please reach out to us at info@ajilon.com.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Tysons, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then in-person interview which consisted of four different interviews.
    First the recruiter I spoke with over the phone then three more from different level of superiority each coming off more snarky than the previous one.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ajilon (Denver, CO) in February 2013.

Interview

Informal. We chatted more about interests than work experience. He was interested in making sure I would be a good culture fit than if I had the skills to do the job.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in joining our company?   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ajilon.

Interview

Networking is key when getting into this company, but since they are all recruiters it's not hard to find them and reach out. They are always on the lookout for someone who will be a good fit for the office since they seem to hire and fire frequently, as well as have a high turnover rate due to employee burnout.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very candid and no formal interview questions were asked. It was conversational, they will ask about your background and what you like to do professionally and personally then will tell you all about how great their company is. They will then bring you back for a 2nd interview where they will put you on the phones to see how well you do in a live environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offer two base salaries, one for a candidate with a degree and one for a candidate without a degree. There isn't much room for negotiation as the rest of your compensation is based on a commission structure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ajilon (Washington, DC) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied via EasyApply on LinkedIn and was contacted two months later. I was contacted to schedule the first interview where I was told I would meet two directors for two different divisions. At that interview, I met those division directors as well as three other team members. The interview seemed to go well and I was contacted to schedule a second interview with the supervisor of the DC office. At the second interview, I met that supervisor as well as one more team member.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you struggled with failure and how did you overcome that failure?   Answer Question

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon.

Interview

It was an three interview process. It included an online test and a few short answer questions. It was a overall good experience everyone was friendly. Typical questions

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Newport Beach, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

3 interviews with various levels of management in depth questions, professional environment with promises of a stable future and growth. Introduced to the entire team, had to audition on the phones to gauge comfort level.

Interview Questions

• what was the most difficult decision you have had to make in your life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ajilon (Portland, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

Internal staff is hired on referral basis, I had been placed with a company that had a bad company culture. I was recommended by the recruiter that originally placed me.

Interview Questions

See What Ajilon Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Business Development Manager in Oak Brook, IL

Pros: “It's a true sales job where you have to capitalize on the leads and points of contact the company gives to you. Has a great balance of making phone calls and sending emails to market...”“It's a true sales job where you have to capitalize on the leads and points of contact the company gives to you. Has a great balance of making phone calls and sending emails to market the company's staffing services while also spending half the day meeting with managers/decision makers building business relationships. Base Pay + Commission structure will allow you make $50-65,000 in the first year working with the company. Your own book of business grows the longer you are with the company and it grows rapidly. 8am - 5pm allows a great work life balance. Gas Mileage reimbursement. Gym membership reimbursement and relocating possibilities (after working 1 year with the company). Management is very understanding if your metrics aren't where they need to be and is willing to work with you to ensure your own success.” – Full Review