Ajilon Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ajilon Logistics Interview Questions

Interviews at Ajilon

1 Interview Review

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ajilon in August 2016.

Interview

It all started when Ajilon contacted me and made an appointment for me to come in and see one of their recruiters. So the time passed and I went in to see the recruiter, and he told me that he had the perfect job for me, that it paid $60-$65K a year and that he would get me working within two weeks.

Thinking that I had made a really great choice in going with them, I filled out some paperwork (typical background check and references stuff you fill out with a recruiter) and went on my way. He submitted my resume to the client and after 1 1/2 weeks of waiting, I had an interview with the client. I went to the 4 hour in-person interview with the client, and it went very well. I found out about 2 days later that they were going to extend me a job offer. Here is where it all started, the recruiter I was working with the whole time, said that he would have the job offer for me by the next week.

Well the next week rolls around and nothing, no contact from the recruiter or anything. I called and he said that he hadn't heard back from them but would tell me when he did. Well, I played phone tag with this guy for about a MONTH with no offer extended my way. One faithful morning I called and he did not answer his phone, instead, someone else picked it up and told me that this person was "no longer with us" but he would get with his partner on the deal and let me know.

Well his partner calls me and reassures me that the deal is still on and he will get in contact with them as soon as possible. Well he at least claims to have spoken with the client and said that they are still interested in hiring me they are just working on getting the job offer letter approved and that has been the hold up the entire time.

So for about 4 weeks this other guy tells me every 3-4 days that the offer is coming and we are still waiting on it, until one day when he just tells me that the client's "sales are down and they can't do it at this time" So basically they strung me along for TWO MONTHS while I waited for a job, I was polite and understanding on the phone and he promised to help me find something else. Well they have not talked to me since this incident well over a month ago. Do not use the Raleigh location as recruiters, there are plenty of other much better staffing agencies in the area that are honest.

Interview Questions