Ajilon Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ajilon Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Ajilon

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Application

I interviewed at Ajilon in December 2016.

Interview

This place is so unprofessional. They claim on their website to just send your resume and they will find a job that matches you. That is, if you can get in contact with them. They contacted me while I was at work. Called back the next day and I never heard from them again even after trying to call again and send an email. Applied to a few more positions but they never contacted me. Very rude.

Other Interview Reviews for Ajilon

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Princeton, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Very simple straight forward interview. Asked a lot about recent experiences and education.The interview lasted around an hour or so. Met with a lot of different people who asked different questions. First part was about my experience, second person was about the company and the role itself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ajilon (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I've never been through something as ridiculous as this "hiring/interview" process.
    I applied internally for recruiting or business development. I did a phone interview, and then I was brought in for a face to face interview. They had me fill out paperwork for temp work and they said that I could do temp work for their clients during the interview process. So I did some temp jobs. I took an assessment. Had another face to face interview. Had another phone interview with the VP. and then I shadowed for almost 3 hours and made phone calls for them (this all took 1.5 months). After I shadowed, they said that I would hear in about a week whether or not I got the job. A week rolls by... and I didn't get a call. I tried calling but got a voicemail so I left a message. Then they had the audacity I call me a week after that to ask if I could do a temp job for one of their clients.

Basically, they probably were never hiring internally. They just wanted to keep me holding on to make money off of me by having me work for their clients. I've NEVER seen anything so unprofessional.

It's been about a month since I was "supposed" to hear from them and still NOTHING.

Interview Questions

Ajilon Response

Sep 18, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator

We’re sorry you experienced this at our Fort Worth branch. We’d like to apologize on behalf of the branch, as this is not common practice. We'll be contacting the branch to let them know about the... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ajilon (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2017.

Interview

Went in to interview for an internal recruiter position. The person that called and scheduled the interview was new to recruiting. When I arrived, the recruiter did not seem to have a clue what position I was there to interview for, even though he had the email I sent applying for the position. Having been a recruiter myself for many years, I was appalled at the lack of training this particular recruiter had received. There should have been an experienced recruiter in the room with us. The only questions asked were reasons why I left each job, and what my duties were, which were clearly outlined on my resume. The recruiter was typing information into their system the entire time we were talking. After the information was gathered, I inquired about the recruiter position I was there for, and the recruiter said that the position had been filled weeks prior to my visit. I was then given a packet of paperwork to complete, and told to leave it in a cardboard box on the front desk. The recruiter then shook my hand, said good-bye, and left me alone to complete everything, and leave on my own.

Interview Questions

• The only questions asked were the reasons I left each company, and what my responsibilities were with each past employer.   Answer Question

Jun 1, 2018 – Marketing Coordinator

We'd like to apologize for the experience you had at our Indianapolis branch. We'll be sure to send this over; should you need to reach out, please email us at info@ajilon.com.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ajilon in June 2018.

Interview

Typical interview questions. Make sure that your future goals align with the position you are applying for. They will give you an assessment beforehand, so be prepared to talk about that.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ajilon in May 2018.

Interview

Got a call from exec recruiter for phone screen, got called in for in-person interview with the same person I spoke with on the phone and that person’s boss. After the interview, I was emailed a link to take an assessment. Took an hour to take the test, which is basically a mini GRE and I was not prepared for at all. I emailed to ask what’s next and magically they gone radio silent and it’s been over a week. Waste of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Don't waste your time with recruiting agency. I recently just relocated to the Phoenix area and reached out to get some assistance with the job search. I have been a recruiter for over 5 years and they just care about the money and not helping people. I am the one having to follow up and ask about new positions.

They make you come into the office and interview with them. They just ask you basic questions of what you are looking for, salary expectations, locations etc. nothing truly in depth.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your responsibilities in your last position   Answer Question

Sep 17, 2018 – Marketing Coordinator

We'd like to apologize about the experience you're having at our Phoenix branch. If we can assist in any way, please email us at info@ajilon.com.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, had a call with a recruiter, and then was given an assessment. The recruiter was impressed by my background and pretty much sold me on the company and role. I completed the assessment, but then a week passed by and the recruiter told me that the branch I applied to moved forward with experienced candidates and that they'll be on the lookout for recruiter opportunities at other branches nearby.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ajilon (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

This was a first interview, over the phone. It lasted 15 minutes but it would have been shorter if I had not asked any questions. I was invited to come in to "interview" in person. I declined the invitation. I was turned off by how hurried the interviewer was in asking me to describe my background and what I was looking for in a position. She did not ask me if I had any questions before asking me to come in, so I asked her if it was ok if I asked a few questions about the opportunity. I wanted more information before scheduling an interview because no information about the position had been provided to me prior to our phone call, other than the job title (she had contacted me through LinkedIn). I was able to ascertain, from my questions, that the recruiter position involved a commission+draw compensation structure, and I let her know that I appreciated her interest in meeting with me, but that would not work for me. She replied that they were actually "already pretty far along" in interviewing for the recruiter role (the one she had posted 36 hours prior), and that she wanted to meet with me to see if I was a good fit for other positions they are hiring for. When I thanked her for that opportunity and told her the industries her company works with are not ones I am interested in pursuing (which was 75% true, but I was really just feeling some bad vibes), her voice cracked, became high pitched, and she asked "how do you know what they are?" I said "they are on the company website" (I mean, there are only 5 of them lol). She seemed pretty miffed as our phone call concluded (read: unprofessional, but the whole phone call was, TBH). My overall impression is she was just looking for a candidate to add to her roster of people available to fill jobs, and a lot of them are low-level temp jobs. Ajilon is apparently kinda like a staffing service, although they present themselves as more like a headhunter. Another reviewer had posted that they interview for positions that don't even exist, and I believe that to be correct. I want to wholeheartedly thank the other people who reviewed this company, if it weren't for them I might not have been able to avoid wasting my time on a bad opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last position?   1 Answer

Feb 14, 2019 – Marketing Coordinator

We'd like to apologize for the experience you had at our Jacksonville office. If you'd like to reach out for further assistance in your search efforts, please email us at info@ajilon.com.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ajilon (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2019.

Interview

Phone interview, in person, was hiring to fill a position for one of their clients, but then asked me to interview for their company as well. They were very friendly and conversation was easy