Ajilon Senior Supply Chain Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ajilon (Chicago, IL) in October 2018.

Interview

I initially received an invitation email from the recruiter to meet either by Skype or in person at the Deerfield office; I chose the former. Couple days before the scheduled Skype call, I received a follow up email to fill out 4 different forms asking to do background check, work history, degree confirmation, home address, SOCIAL SECURITY#, etc.

Intending to protect my privacy I responded by saying I have no problem with providing the requested information AFtER the initial call to get acquainted, learn about Ajilon and identify specific jobs I would be considered for.

The whole process is too much focused on satisfying the clients’ needs vs the candidates’ especially our privacy. Be very Leary if their process! I am personally staying away. It does NOT act as a “PARTNER” as it claims to do.

Interview Questions

Ajilon Response

Oct 8, 2018 – Marketing Coordinator

We'd like to apologize about the experience you had at our Deerfield office. If you'd like further assistance please contact us at info@ajilon.com.