Ajilon Staff Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ajilon Staff Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Ajilon

2.0

Staff Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon.

Interview

The process required exams and multiple interviews. The exams were fairly extensive. The interview process required many different individuals to speak to. The team was very welcoming and took a humanistic approach versus the average cold approach of interviews. Hence if you're a nervous interviewer, they have a way of making you comfortable to speak.

Interview Questions

• What drew you to this company? What were you doing while unemployed? Based upon what we have explained about the position, are you sure this position will be a great fit for you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ajilon

Staff Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Ajilon (West Covina, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied on their online website and saw there was an office location near me. I was contacted within 24hrs for a phone interview. I spoke w the hiring manager for a quick 20 minute intro. I was then asked to come in for an in person interview. I came in at 9 and spoke to two managers who asked me simple questions that were pretty casual. Once they found out that this was not the only firm I was applying to, there was a shift in the conversation. I was asked to stay for a full 2.5 hrs to do some cold calling and to see if it was a good fit. I wasn’t really a fan of that considering I had another interview in the afternoon, but what can you do as an Interviewee? I’m assuming they wanted me to do this to speed up the process before another firm hired me. Office building wasn’t anything special either in comparison to other recruiting firms. Culture seemed pretty casual diverse but also small. Overall it was a good experience just not a good fit for me personally. I did end u choosing a different firm. If you’re looking to begin a career in recruiting I’d say this company is a great, safe bet!

Interview Questions