Akamai Associate Solutions Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Akamai Associate Solutions Architect Interview Questions

3.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Akamai.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter. I blew through the pre-screen and had a great conversation about the company, so then the recruiter set up a phone interview with a Solutions Architect. It went poorly because this person obviously had very limited interviewing experience--it felt more like an interrogation than a conversation. In fact, when I answered a question by way of analogy, he was completely baffled!

Interview Questions

• Please describe in detail this document that you wrote for your employer. (Difficult to do without divulging proprietary information about my employer.)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Akamai

Associate Solutions Architect Interview

Interview

Gave me a set of questions to prepare and asked about HTTP,DNS in Technical round. There are behavioral, logical and HR rounds as well. The set of questions were tricky and tested my knowledge on HTTP, DNS and a bit about programming. In the behavioral round, they asked about various situations during my projects and how I dealt them.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Akamai (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Two phone interviews plus 5 on-site interviews. Team matching was interesting wherein I was interviewed by all the members of the team I was to join. Final offer letter discussion call.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Internship - no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Akamai (Cambridge, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

First HR Phone Interview, then Tech Interview, then invited for on-site interview with new team of 4 members lasting 45 mins each, asking relative questions to the kind of job.

People were down to earth, working on cutting edge stuff.

Unfortunately I was not selected because they went with someone who has worked more closely with the technology.

Interview Questions

• If you want to send data securely through HHTP tunnel, describe the different ways of doing it, which is the best one?   Answer Question

Associate Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Akamai (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

through college...first online test.The test consisted of quant,logical reasoning and verbal reasoning.2 technical inteviews and one hr.Technical mostly consisted of databse and network questions as well as a bit here dere Os questions.

Associate Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Akamai (Mangalore (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

aptitude and technical written round,followed by 2 technical round and finally hr round. Aptittude was 60 questions. technical written was 30 questions. technical round included questions on data structures and data communication.Hr round included logical question and personal questions

Associate Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Akamai (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

It happened at my campus. There was a written test first, which had both technical and aptitude questions. Post that, there were 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round. Technical round was mainly composed of puzzles and logical questions. And HR they gave scenario based questions to gauge your ability to communicate and handle situations.

Interview Questions

• They asked a few questions on the intricacies of Java which weren't particularly easy.   Answer Question

Associate Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Akamai (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Part of on campus recruitment. They asked general questions in DBMS, Algos, Java.
    Then Dept head asked about projects. Finally HR interview.