Akamai Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Engineer(Internship)

Akamai Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017
1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Akamai in November 2017.

Interview

Met a recruiter at my campus career fair. The next day, scheduled an interview with another recruiter for a couple weeks down the road. Mostly was just to get to know what you're interested in and what kind of teams you'd like to work with, my recruiter was very friendly. A couple weeks later I received an invitation for a second interview with two different teams, one in CA and one in MA. I did a Skype interview with both teams and was able to choose which team I wanted to work with. I received the offer the day after my Skype interview with the CA team. It was a really good experience and the recruitment process went really smoothly. The hiring manager skipped the technical questions during my technical interview since he was really interested in a project that I was currently working on, which I showed him on Git.

Interview Questions

• Give an overview of how ReactJS works and differs from other frameworks.   Answer Question