Akamai Senior Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Akamai Senior Program Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Akamai (Cambridge, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had one phone 30min call with a recruiter, a follow-up 60min phone call with a peer-level employee one week later, and then a half-day interview with several staff members the next week - the half-day being a succession of 1:1s, of which the interviewers came from my own team, and several other teams that we work closely with.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers generally looked to my current job as a proxy for what I could do at Akamai - and asked questions about how I dealt with specific situations. They tested my technical skills in areas relevant to Akamai. They also threw in some case studies, asked me to diagram things on a whiteboard - they also asked questions that indicated they were looking for a capability fit AND a cultural fit.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Akamai

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Akamai (Cambridge, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied for the job through the company website. I had a phone screen with the HR recruiter and then a phone screen with the hiring manager. The in-person interview was a half day meeting with 6 team members and it included lunch. The interview seemed to go well. There was nothing really difficult about the questions. Not sure why an offer was not extended.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Akamai (Cambridge, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview was with technical recruiter. Very nice individual. Informative and knowledgeable about the company