Akamai Interview Questions in Sydney | Glassdoor

Akamai Interview Questions in Sydney

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Partner Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Akamai (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews, followed by 6 video interviews (in one day), and a whiteboard presentation on a topic of my choice. there was one person in the room, and a panel over video.

Interview Questions

Partner Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Akamai (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2014.

Interview

3rd Party Recruiter Call.
    Akamai HR - HR person was very inexperienced and knew VERY little about the technology nor the role. How can one place someone when they don't understand the space the role is in?
    3rd Party Recruiter Feedback was that I was to be pushed up to US Hiring Manager.

From there, it just got completely MESSY. 2-3 weeks, no news. 3rd Party recruiter had no idea what was happening. Then, I see the role advertised on LinkedIn, directly, and I'm told to hold off for now.

Week later, am told that there is no interest from US Hiring Manager and there is no feedback as to why. Very poor experience!!!